“One of my favorites. Always top rated.”
Review of Scott's on 5th

Scott's on 5th
Ranked #19 of 63 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I've been here several times and it's always good. I like the escargot done in the traditional style with plenty of garlic, fresh herbs and butter. I've had steaks; always cooked precisely to order and my favorite "Lobster Fra Diavolo"
The lobster is offered on a bed of pasta with a spicy tomato sauce and accompanied with mussels and shrimp. Don't ask for extra spicy unless you mean it. This may be a "special" item.
Service is attentive and the wine list is well thought-out. Scott's has liquor and a nice selection of brandies and Cognacs. Save room for the home-made coconut cream pie.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants. The owners always stop by the table to make sure everything is excellent.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

A very high quality restaurant, particularly in its location in Indiatlantic, a very quiet Florida corner. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinners and the service. To be recommended.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This place had great reviews so we went for dinner. Bill was high, and our meal was not. I had lobster etouffee. The lobster was chewy, and the sauce was bland. My companion had stuffed shrimp, and they were just shrimp sitting on breadcrumbs, again no taste. It was the most expensive meal we had on this trip, and the most disappointing. Atmosphere is nice, and staff was very helpful, but food was a big disappointment.

1  Thank bxb52
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a spectacular meal here during a week's stay in Indiantlantic, escaping the Canadian winter. My lobster ravioli was fresh made. The lobster was tender and cooked to perfection. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her stuffed shrimp. For dessert we had the chocolate slab and a featured dessert of homemade coconut ice cream with flambéd pineapple. Staff graciously provided good service. We plan on returning next year.

3  Thank Jayblue