“Best Ever.!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

What can I say that has not already been said about Brevard's best restaurant. Scott's on Fifth is Awesome, Drinks are super
great selection, they even carry SX Liquors delicious...
Chef Scott is on of the pickiest chefs when it come to food quality
no b rated cuts of meat or fish. Fresh and Delicious always. Having dined there over 100 times since they have opened I have never had a bad meal. I wish all restaurant's would strive for Scott's quality, dining out would be a better experience for all. If you have never been give it a try you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Stephen L

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I travel frequently internationally and find pleasure in locating what I consider the best in dining experiences. Scotts on Fifth is one of my top five favorite restaurants in the world. The basics required for a great restaurant are obviously all in place, with an attentive and knowledgeable wait staff, and full bar. All those who come to dine are treated like family. I have become a regular when I’m traveling in Melbourne, but this treatment started from my first visit. Bill (Owner) creates this warm environment from the moment he seats you. Scott the Chief (Owner) creates world class cuisine that is creative with an infusion of limitless flavors. You cannot go wrong with seafood or the great steaks. Two of my favorite entries are the Seafood Pasta and the Rack of Lamb. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank VIPAIR
Reviewed August 5, 2013

No matter what you order on the menu, from appetizers to entrees, to desserts, you going to find everything made to order using the freshest ingredients Scott Earrick has to offer. You cannot go wrong with anything on his menu. Of course, you are greeted at the door by host Bill, to which he will take you to a very nice table. The restaurant is small, so reservations are a must. Scott's on Fifth is a special occasion place to dine, or simply an anytime dining experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Food was fantastic (the two of us had two apps, two entrees, a dessert, and a bottle of wine...), and service was great. Everything was cooked to perfection with wonderful flavor. Met Scott after dinner and fell in love with him and his restaurant... Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Caryn7237
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was looking for a romantic and excellent restaurant to go with my wife and I made a good choice. They reserved us a very nice romantic table and OMG the food was delicious! We ordered one of the specials appetizers 'Penne with bolognesa' and it was the best bolognesa we have ever tried! Spectacular! The main course was absolutely delicious also.
The service was excellent and we met Scott at the end and had the opportunity to speak with him.
Little expensive but worth it for a special occasion.
I highly recommend it.