“80th Birthday Celebration”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Perhaps the best dining experience ever. Although the food was Excellent [5 stars] - it's more than that .. We were greeted with a smile at the front door [ which is actually the back door] by one of the owners, and from there it just got better and better. The waiter was well versed with the menu and made the perfect suggestions for every course. I'm quite certain that kitchen uses only the freshest local-ingredients, and everything is definitely made-to-order !! The other owner - Scott - is the chef and he tends to pop his head out of the kitchen from time-to-time checking out the "Scene" .. And - it is a scene !! Lots of interesting art work, numerous chandeliers, candles flickering, and really great music playing in the background. This is a wonderful destination restaurant for my friends and family and I can't wait for my next visit to Indialantic and Scott's on Fifth.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been to Scott's several times over the years, and something is always just a bit off for me. Under/over cooked, under/over spiced... and usually under-staffed for the busier nights. As far as "fine-dining" goes in Brevard, this is one of your few options, but I tend to shy away from Scott's as I just don't trust what I'll get. I agree with reviewers that state that the service/attitude has been an issue, as well.

But: consistently fantastic Caesar salad, bread, the (yes they'll charge you) pesto sauce for dipping, and great desserts and usually good wine selection.

I'd say if you're easily pleased you'll love Scott's, and if you're a tougher cookie used to out-of-Brevard fine dining, you'll likely be just satisfied.

3  Thank ShazDenise
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Some friends took me to their 'favorite' restaurant, and besides the waiter that smelled drunk and kept forgetting things it was an above average experience. Best thing about this place was the food and ambiance. I recommend it altogether.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have been going to Scott's for years now and the meals are more than wonderful. They have a great menu but the daily specials are even better. My husband and I have never had a more than outstanding meal. They will go above and beyond to make sure the food is cooked to perfection and they will also cater to your needs, us being on a low carb diet lately! From the minute you walk into the restaurant you feel like family. Bill is there to greet you and select the perfect table and we have had great conversations with him while waiting for dinner. Scott is so busy in the kitchen but finds the time to go out and quickly mingle with the guests when he can. The waitstaff are right there for anything you need and so friendly and efficient. It's a meal you will always remember and will be back for more! :) Love the new tuna and shrimp nachos!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Greeting from Frontman Bill is always lovely.

Sparse dining room can feel more intimate in the evening, There is a 'bar' smell n the dining room that borders on a deal-killer. Final negative that happens too often. Shrimp is often over-cooked. (Note: As with ANY quality dining establishment, Scott's will make it right with a mention.)

The Very good lamb is overpriced. The shrimp problem, IMHO, is with whomever allows those plates to go out. Possibly, sitting a tad to long 'waiting' for order's to be put together by uneven cook staff? Must stop for me to return.

Otherwise, my latest dining experience (other than that dang stink) was delicious.

Service, was good to very-good. Busman, seemed to be in the weeds.

Superior desserts and wine service, as always!

3  Thank Craig L