“Good restaurant near the beach”
Review of Scott's on 5th

Scott's on 5th
Ranked #19 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Winter Park, Florida
“Good restaurant near the beach”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We liked the food and their williness to customize it to our liking. There are a number of off menu items that the wait staff will tell you about once you are there. The menu + off menu items pretty much equal the menu that you can see online. Overall their menu is not huge but what they do make, they do it well. The atmosphere is different, not what you would expect for fine dinning but more of a quirky beachy decor. The wait staff were very friendly and more than ready to assist you with what you need.

Death Valley Junction, California, United States
“Why have we not been here before???”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Incredible!
What a cool and funky atmosphere!
Am amazed!
Incredible off menu choices!
Staff was like something out of a fantasyland.....there before we could even think about something we wanted or needed!
So happy that there are still a few of these type restaurants out there!
We give it all 6 of our thumbs........UP!

Orlando, Florida
“great food, a little pricey”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is awesome! It is pretty expensive for the location, but worth the splurge if you have a special occasion. The specials are always to die for.

Visited November 2012
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Still the best in Brevard!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Scott's is our favorite restaurant by far. We went for my birthday and enjoyed yet another fabulous dinner at Scott's on 5th. We were greeted by Bill when we arrived and as usual, he made us feel like family. I had the snapper which was seasoned and cooked to perfection..... everything was delicious. The service was great.

For those of you not familiar with Scott's, let me sum it up. It's a small restaurant within walking distance to the beach. In the kitchen you will find Celebrity Chef, Scott Earick, who is one of the owners. Scott is truly an amazing chef. On the menu you'll find a combination of seafood, steaks, pasta and sometimes even Asian cuisine. Scott's unique entree creations are paired with sides that bring out surprising flavor combinations. It's no surprise that Scott's has received accolades from well known TV chefs and numerous food critics. The atmosphere is different to say the least. The decor is unique, kinda like Manhattan meets South Beach. You can dress elegant, shorts with flip flops or anywhere in between. Prices are very reasonable.

This restaurant is not to be missed. Scott's on 5th is definitely the best restaurant in Brevard County!!! Make a reservation..... and don't be surprised if a celebrity is sitting at the table next to you!

• Visited April 2013
Merritt Island, Florida
“Chef Has Talent!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Today was my first meal at Scott's and the best way to say it is "The Chef Has Talent" and I will be back. The Seafood Pasta with a 5 oz Florida lobster tail, shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams, lump crab in a red or white sauce served over linguine was my choice. I went with the red sauce and Scott provides several levels of spicy heat if you want it. Since I am a heat seeker foodie for sure I went with his number 5 heat and was blown away.

Normally, I walk into a restaurant and challenge the chef to give me the hottest of this or the hottest of that. Nine out of ten times I am disappointed. Not here! This was the hottest dish I have ever had at a restaurant period. However, more importantly, it is not just about the heat but the dish has to have taste. Flavor was so omnipresent that the entire dish became an exercise in mental masturbation and ecstasy. I never wanted the dish to end.

Our server, Pepper, provided high end attention even though he was training a new server. Multi- tasking is just one of the pluses you get from the staff at Scott's. Not a single need of ours was not met.

The only flaw I could find and I looked, was the coffee. High end coffee is the only thing I see missing. Their coffee leaves a lot to be desired. It seemed out of place in such a eloquent establishment.

The Caesar salad with anchovies was to die for. I tasted my wife's lobster ravioli and I could just make a meal out of dipping their incredible bread in that lobster butter sauce until I die of ecstasy. Their slab of chocolate could stop a clock it is so good. The chef, Scott, has talent and their is no better way to say it. The man has talent!

2 Thank CRichWalker