“A must to visit while in Melbourne”
Review of Long Doggers

Long Doggers
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Long Doggers is a Melbourne Beach (Indialantic Beach) staple. If you are in town, visit the original on the beach. Great food. Great prices. Fun atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Long Doggers

Reviewed May 5, 2014

A funky place that you would like to stop in after a day on the beach. gluten free menu and ordered an Omission gluten free beer.it was excellent to say the least then we ordered our food,ordered the chips and guacamole dip chips were a bit salty but the guac was fresh and refreshing, my wife had the turkey club with fries and I had the mango salsa blackened mahi tacos which were excellent

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Food is pretty good. A little pricey for burgers, wings and casual fare. I was a regular and used to eat outside at one of the three picnic tables. Last time I was there, after arranging for 5 other people to meet me, my friend lit up a smoke and was rudely told we could no longer smoke OUTSIDE. Their business but we have since taken our business elsewhere.

1  Thank mdhf2
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I'm not much for eating hot dogs, but this place makes it worthwhile to indulge once in a while.

Service can be a bit on the slow side, but I think it is because the place is always full & the wait crew is a bit understaffed. That said, they are always friendly.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Grouper sandwich was good, but the fish tacos were better, with mango salsa, some of the best I have eaten. Forget the hot dogs.