“Consistent bar type food”
Review of Long Doggers

Long Doggers
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Long Doggers has some great wings and sea food. I would not say they are the best I have ever had but they are good and I would not hesitate to eat here any day of the week. The service is always good and the food is homemade. Key Lime pie is great.

There are newer reviews for Long Doggers

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We could smell heavy grease when we first sat down outside.
We ordered hamburgers which were good but the chip fries were luke warm and nothing to write home about. Service was OK.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

If you want to do something that the locals enjoy this is the place... I reccomend sitting on the patio once, but just running through the drive thru was good as well!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Having driven by Long Doggers almost every work day for the past 1 1/2 years, I decided to stop and see what my co-workers were raving about. I'm glad I did. First of all, I was pleasantly surprised and pleased that on the day I stopped in, Long Doggers joined forces with many other local Indiatlantic merchants to co-sponsor a beach cleanup day, giving out free hot dogs to those who registered and participated in the beach cleanup. Speaking with several regulars, I was even more happy to learn of the community service that Long Doggers frequently sponsors and participates in. They were packed with volunteers, tents, tables and games outside for the volunteers with open tables & seats available inside. Service was fast and friendly. I ordered the South Swell Slaw Dog basket meal & a large sweet tea. The footlong hotdog was great, having been grilled freshly, and not overcooked. Now I know why my co-workers stop in when they have a chance and are in the area. Plenty of us locals, out of towners, and vacationers, everyone getting along with good food, good service, lots of big screen tv's available but not blaring with plenty of sports events on, all contribute to a great atmosphere across the street from the beach, with servers that actually care about their service and their customers and the beach that takes care of them.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Good food, good service and half block to the beach