“Great Seminole Twists On Some Classics”

EE-TO-LEE-KEE Grill
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Immokalee
Cuisines: American, Native American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Description: This beautifully Seminole inspired restaurant and bar offers the best dishes Southwest Florida has to offer, including its signature authentic Seminole fry bread and fresh-from-scratch classic favorites. The Chef and his staff visit the Immokalee Farmer's Market daily to purchase the freshest possible produce. Table side Flambe and Kona Coffee Service round out the perfect evening.
New England
“Great Seminole Twists On Some Classics”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've been to the Ee-To-Lee-Kee Grill twice now (in a two year span) and both times were filled with deliciousness.

I found this place on a vacation two years ago (when Florida had that crazy freeze!) and loved the Seminole nachos so much I hadn't shut up about them whenever the Naples area was brought up. When my boyfriend surprised me with an engagement ring last Wednesday we decided to continue our celebration at the casino with some dinner at the grill. Our waiter (I am so sorry I forgot your name! I should have written this last week!) was very friendly and attentive without being interruptive. He even shared my disappointment at the fact they no longer serve those awesome nachos. When I ordered the Seminole Burger, he made sure to see if I knew what the fry bread was as many people were confused when the burger came out inside a deep-fried bread ball. I may have been very confused when it showed up hadn't he done that, but considering how much I love that fry bread I wouldn't have cared. There was enough for two meals so I happily munched on it for next day's lunch. Delicious.

Visited December 2012

Hollywood
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here almost every single time we visit the casino. We both agree that we have never once had a complaint about their food. Everything we have tried is excellent, especially their soups.

Visited November 2012
Naples, Florida
“Pricey for what you get.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Food is not that great. Last time I ordered a Waffle it came with a withered and spoiled strawberry so they are not paying attention to what they serve you. Service is average and slow.

Visited September 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Disappointment, but kind of trapped”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten here probably 20 + times, when visiting the casino. The food just seems to not improve after years of tinkering with the menu. The price is high but the choices in the casino are few.
The do strike it once in a while with specials. The bread assortment and spreads are a vast improvement, and I do enjoy it.
I always seem to resort back to the spaghetti or Italian sub. I am disappointed that they don't allow substitutions, don't like French fries, would prefer something else. You can skip the pizza, and most of the sandwiches.
I do enjoy the wait staff, but this new policy of a strange person bringing your food on a cart needs improvement. You ask for something like mustard or more soda, and they disappear never to return. The wait staff needs to bring the food.
Many people are comped, or have coupons, thus the high. The desserts are good but very pricey.

Naples, Florida
“They have you Trapped...”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Last night we went to the Immokalee Casino for the Price is Right Live and while we waited we decided to have a bit to eat. We chose the EE-TO-LEE-KEE grill and put our name in. The hostess was miserable and put out by our request to be seated. While we waited we played a 2c slot and ended up winning $55 right as our table was buzzed. When we returned to the hostess she was still miserable as she sat us. We waited about 7-10 minutes to be greeted, when we ordered everything. Nothing looked great too us and everything seemed way over priced but I guess that is to be expected as they have you trapped.

I ended up ordering their Veggie Wrap which had "green goddess dressing." I didn't know what this was or if it was non-dairy so I asked and our waitress said she does not know that she was never asked that before. So I was very specific and asked "I want to know if it has any dairy, yogurt, or any animal product in it, if it does leave it off, if not I'll take it." In the mean time drinks took another 10 minutes, but the bread plate came. Probably the best item we ate was their bread plate with whipped butter, honey, palmetto butter (a little spice to it), and sun dried tomato dip and a nice selection of breads. When the server returned she said the dressing "Has a lot of stuff in it so I have it being put on the side." She was still unable to answer if it had dairy.

When our food arrived via a cart my partner was served but then the food runner got distracted and pushed the cart away without leaving my food. My partner went and got my dish for me. The veggie wrap was a joke... The wrap was cracking at the ends which made clear it was old and drying out. The "Romaine" was the main item in the wrap, it was finely sliced and light green very similar to iceberg. Also in the wrap it had maybe 1-2 Tbls of sprouts, a few cherry tomatoes cut in half, a couple chucks of cucumber and some shredded carrot. As I write this it sounds good, unfortunately the ingredients other than the "romaine" were so minimal it was highly lacking. The Kettle chips were average nothing to write home about. Oh and the green goddess I still don't know if it contains dairy.

Finally when we requested the check it took another 10 minutes then another 10 minutes to get it back, then another 10 minutes to get the proper change. All around the grill is lacking in service and food. We would try the deli next time.

• Visited May 2012