“ALREADY BAD! NOW EVEN WORSE”

Seminole Casino Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Immokalee
More attraction details
Owner description: Open 24/7; 365 days a year, Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is Southwest Florida’s premier gaming and entertainment destination. The 51,000-square-foot plus casino offers over 1300 slots, including Tarzan, Wheel of Fortune and the Big Wheel and 37 live table games including Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow, Let It Ride, Three Card Poker, Mississippi Stud, Blackjack Switch and Spanish 21. Dining options include the award-winning 1st Street Deli, Asian fusion restaurant Lucky Mi Noodle House, and The EE-TO-LEET-KE (“The Camp”) Grill. Nightly entertainment is highlighted with by the Zig Zag lounge, home of the Zig Zag Girlz, “where the party never ends” featuring nightly live entertainment and no last call.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I have been going to this place for a very long time. You think that I would have learned by now. I now that most of the Casino's have cut down on a lot of their payouts but. this is the worse I have ever expierence. I played the penny machine Buffalo. I started with .40 worked up to 4.00 dollars. Where in the world is the Buffalo's. I guess I have to bring them with me because they were no where in the slots. i was surprised to get a bonus. Big deal. 10 cents, here and there. then the big $3.00 total after making me wait for 8 minutes for all the extra spins that it kept giving me. This is a money pit. Just throw your money in the air and walk out. It's not fair when you drop $250 in the slots and come out with $8.00. Deli is over priced. $14.00 for a hamburger!! I could not afford to even buy one because I only had $8.00 left. If you get thirsty please order all your sodas at once because the service is rare the later it get. Is the winnings only for the people that come in on the chartered bus? Everyone complains about the slots I am one. Please people do not go save your money. I'm not mad but very disappointed!!!
Look at the people faces. That will tell you a lot.
Barbarabjones@yahoo.com

9  Thank Barbara J

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Went to this casino over Labor Day weekend. Must say this is the most disappointing casino experience I have ever had. Slots are tight and somewhat deceiving in what you are actually spending. No table games other than blackjack, poker, and some obscure games (What the hell is Pei Wei Poker?). Notes to management: (1) Regaring your so calIed Zig Zag Girls, I prefer my blackjack dealer to be dressed professionally and not like some wild west hooker. (2) 10 minutes is way too long between seating in the restaurant and finally being greated for my drink order. (3) When mixing a rum and coke with lime, the lime is the green fruit, not the yellow one. In closing, this is not my first rodeo in a casino and I understand this is a business built on your ability to separate me from my money. Could you at least treat this with some degree of warmth and welcoming to your patrons and not with the cold attitude we received? I doubt seriously I will be back.

5  Thank flbuckeye81
Reviewed August 19, 2011

First impression upon driving in is that this place does not look like something you'd encounter in an otherwise relatively sleepy farming town 25 miles from the Gulf. They have tried very hard to create a slick, upscale atmosphere, and it's mostly a success. We (3 friends and I) went on a Saturday night - it's about a 45 minute drive from either Naples or Fort Myers. There is a nice bar with frightfully expensive drinks (don't really get that, in that I would think they'd want to keep the patrons well-lubed and uninhibited as they do in many other casinos), and on this occasion there was a 70s dance band playing that was surprisingly good. Lots of people dancing and having fun. The casino winds around the main bar-restaurant area and there are slots galore for every budget, from the "old school" penny slots to the incomprehensible digital video slots like "Sex and the City", etc. Some of the more popular new slots seemed to be full for most of the evening, but it was a Saturday night after all. They were also having a drawing for a new Corvette - a "must be present to win" event that was taking place at 11 p.m.

I'm a penny-ante gambler as far as table-games are concerned; I love blackjack but did not sit down at a table in that my limit is $5 per hand and the minimum table stakes was $10. Perhaps they should revisit that policy in that I saw many dealers at $10 tables sitting idle all evening, while everyone in my party agreed that we would all have been blowing some of our money if they had let us do it $5 at a time.

There is also a separate poker room for the Texas Hold'Em fanatics, but from what I understood from a regular poker player in our party, it was not a particularly attractive venue in that there were very few people in there and it did not look like there was much money to be won.

I see several reviews about tight slots - certainly I'm no expert on that because I usually only play slots if I'm waiting on a seat to open at a blackjack table, but I can say that all 4 of us played some slots that evening and I was the only one who came out a loser. The good news is that I put my last few dollars of my gambling stake into a video poker machine and played blackjack until I won all of my money back.

Significantly, though, we were there several hours and not once did I see a big winner at at any of the slot machines - seems like the payouts, if any, are generally modest, just enough to keep you interested.

We did not eat while were were there, but I have heard great things about the delicatessen venue. As for service - well the staff behaves as you might expect. The casino has no competition whatsoever and it is arguably "the only game in town" as far as upscale nightlife, entertainment, food and drink. No need for the staff to go above and beyond for you, and they don't. On the other hand, they aren't rude or pushy either - I would describe the attitude as "politely tolerant".

If you like to gamble but can't get to Vegas, this is worth a road-trip to check out this oasis of filthy lucre out in the sticks...

1  Thank eclecticfun
Reviewed April 29, 2011

We took a break from Ft. Myers Beach and decided to drive over to the Seminole Casino in Immokalee for an afternoon of gambling. The drive was easy enough and the casino was easy to find with plenty of parking.

We are table players and they had all of the games we like to play, Let It Ride( Let it slide, I call it) with the 3 card bonus option and Black Jack. I prefer Black Jack and settled in on a table that only pays 6-5 on a black jack. However, you do get free drinks at this table. I guess they feel bad for taking advantage of the odds.

The gambling was fun, we treat it like it should be treated as entertainment. The casino is very clean, the bathrooms are nice and the dealers are friendly. The only negative is that you have to pay for drinks unless you are at one of the aforementioned "sucker" tables I was at!

1  Thank Bill J
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Inside the Casino with subsidized food. Casino is pretty busy, restaurant was not. Food on the menu of limited variety. We had to wait quite some time until the waitress addressed us. She was just dreaming and chatting with her colleaguies. I ordered mexican food, and what was served was some bread with tasteless chilly. Not exactly what I expected.

3  Thank dmalwi02