“Ocean Front, quiet with great pool”
Review of Turtle Reef Club

Turtle Reef Club
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stayed in this 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with 3 persons. King bedroom and small twin bedroom. Twin bedroom was very small but had large closet. Living room furniture soon to be replaced but doable as was. Nice kitchen, long outdoor screened in balcony across living room and king bedroom. Pool was the best part as it was really warm and could swim even in the cool weather. Would have been nice to have complimentary lawn chairs/ bikes to use. A drive to most restaurants and shopping, everything nearby asleep by 8pm. Fairly pricey area for dining with limited options-- mostly middle-older age community. Nothing within walking distance.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank mgdrn
Elizabeth A, Manager at Turtle Reef Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

The staff of Turtle Reef always strives to meet the expectation of our guest's vacation experience. Your comments are appreciated and we thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. There are a number of amenities but we are glad you especially like the warm pool. We encourage you to take advantage of our other amenities and would like to extend a warm welcome for your next visit with us.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I read the other reviews and was pleasantly surprised that everything was so nice. Clean, perfect amenities, you can hear and see the ocean from almost every unit. Yes the furnishings are older and one stove burner needed replacing but everything else was perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank richardandmindy

We are happy when our guests are happy. In March 2014 we replaced the living room furniture and art work in each unit which was well received. It is always our goal to continue to improve Turtle Reef. The resort appreciates hearing from you and how much you enjoyed the consoling ocean sounds. We hope that you can return to enjoy the new furniture, so we would like to extend a warm welcome for you next visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed at Turtle Reef Club in a 2 bedroom condo- it was spotlessly clean- the kitchen was better stocked than my own and the master bedroom had a king bed and was huge. Although it was a 2 bedroom, it was only for my husband and myself so we didn't have need for the 2nd bedroom which had 2 twin beds. If I were traveling with children, that would be great, but if traveling with another couple, not so much....

The location right on the beach was spectacular and I loved swimming every day. We were on the 2nd floor and i could lie in the bed and see the ocean waves and hear the ocean all night with the sliders opened. They had a nice little fitness center that I used every day and had it to myself the entire week. The pool was large and comfortable and very popular with other guests. The beach was so big you felt like you had it all to yourself even though other people were there.I would love to visit here again! Very close to historic Stuart, Fl, too, with lots of unique shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: I can only speak for the room we stayed in - 206 and I loved the location because of the ocean view...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MarcoIslandLakeside
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Just return from a stay at the Turtle Reef Club in December 2013. This resort is in need of a major renovation. It was fine 20 plus years ago when the furniture and everything else in the units was new. The units are dirty and not well maintained. After taking a shower and my 1 year old taking a bath one night we were barefoot in the unit and when we went to go to bed the bottoms of our feet were black. This is how dirty the carpets and flooring are in the unit. Bath tub in the master bedroom would fill with water when shower was run and not drain. The top of the refrigerator was rusty and the cookware was cheap and dirty. I only thing the Turtle Reef Club has going for it is that it is oceanfront but believe me there are plenty of other places that are oceanfront in Jensen Beach, FL that would be much nice to stay at. Don't waste you time or money staying at the Turtle Reef Club.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Robert T
Elizabeth A, Manager at Turtle Reef Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

We are terribly disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay at Turtle Reef Club. We strive each day to improve and meet our guests expectations. We have been working on updating the resort and in March 2014 we will be receiving the brand new living room furniture. We have begin to add new bedroom furniture and dining tables to all the units as well. For the uncleanliness you experienced, we apologize, if we would have been made aware we would have gladly made sure to have someone visit your unit for an extra cleaning. We work to constantly improve our resort and do appreciate you sharing your feedback, as it is the only way for us to know what guests would like to see. We hope that you'll give Turtle Reef Club another shot in the future

Management

Reviewed November 13, 2013

this complex is all 2 bdrm condo's. well appointed, all units have great ocean views, fully stocked kitchens, dining room, livingroom, 2 bathrooms & huge decks. the staff are friendly, the pool is great, lots of seating and bbq with patio tables & chairs - a great place to meet other guests. Tuesdays they have a wine & cheese meet & greet and Thursdays have hot dog night. There isn't too much for organized activities, but, there is plenty to do in the area. We went into Jensen Beach and enjoyed the restaurants, movie theatre and the Pineapple Festival. I would definitely come back to Turtle Reef Club

Room Tip: we stayed on the 4th floor and had great views in all directions, from the balcony we could see the...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisPA53
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. The room was run down but we did have a great view from our 5th floor room but that was really the only good part of the room. The in room hair dryers are sticky and gross one was broken so i let the front desk know I was told " I will let housekeeping know" never offered to get me a new one. We checked in after hours when I called to set up the lock box they didn't even get my name to make sure I was a legit reservation they told me the code and that it was changed once aweek! Thank god our keys were still there when we got to the check in office. Th kitchen cabinet was broken, the outlet in the living room was broken. A little renovation could go a LONG way with this. Staff could be a little more caring when you let them know about problems or/or offer to fix them not just let someone else know.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jaymie B
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Have stayed here many times, as a trade and as a rental and will again soon. We love the beach and the pool there and live within 15 miles, so it is a way to get away without a plane trip or long drive. Across the street is alberto;s not just a pizza place , great rack of lamb and asobuco.

Room Tip: Try to get an end unit, if they did'nt have screened in porches you could spit on the beach.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Don08251950
DefenderResorts, Public Relations Manager at Turtle Reef Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! We are happy to have you as a repeat customer and look forward to having you many more times!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hutchinson Island
Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter

Been to Turtle Reef Club? Share your experiences!