“best Italian american in the area and incredible value”

Argento's Italian Bistro & Pastry Shop
Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“best Italian american in the area and incredible value”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have a house on the gulf here and have eaten here five or six times a year. It is clean with very good service. The food is american version of Italian food with an excellent sauce using high grade tomatoes good seasoning without overwhelming oregano. The veal is real and cooked right the pasta is done just right. The prices and the value are great. They have their own bakery and drinks are good. For those interested they have early bird specials two complete meals salad to desert for $20.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank chris w

“Excellent”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had angel hair pasta with EVO and garlic, chicken and broccoli All dinners came with a nice salad and garlic rolls.
My Aunt an Uncle ordered shrimp Scallopini looked so good I wanted to order the Shrimp scampi for my Second meal. My husband had the lasagna. When I asked him how His lasagna was it was it was almost gone. All the portions are large. They are priced reasonably we all had a glass of wine and our bill was only $75. I highly recommend this restaurant. If ever I am Hudson Florida i will go back to this restaurant

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Danceing16
“First visit”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We live in Hudson but have never eaten here before. We had the two for $20 both had lasagne. It was ok. Seemed like mostly a lot of sauce and cheese not much pasta. Salads could have been fresher.

• Visited May 2013
Port Richey, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Good food and fair prices. Service very good . Little Italy (NY) style food and taste. Worth the trip. Drinks and deserts are worth trying.

• Visited March 2013
“Worth the drive!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is amazing!!! Felt like I was in small town New England! Also, the Cakes from the bakery were incredible and only 2.75 a slice. Wish there was an Argentos closer in Pinellas county! Best dining experience in years!!!!!!

1 Thank Trikala