“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of Sam's Beach Bar

Sam's Beach Bar
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Where fun dining meets the Gulf of Mexico! Watch a beautiful sunset while feasting on a perfectly prepared dinner at a price that no other restaurant can match and a quality that no other restaurant can come close to! After dinner the night is not over because the night life takes over at Sam's! Move to the sounds of the best and most professional bands in Florida! The cool night turns into a fever hot party and the energy never stops!
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great deck seating. I had the Paradise Hamburger with cheese and the thing was massive but oh so good! No air conditioning but it is on the beach and there was a nice breeze. Staff was very nice and the place was full of friendly regulars.

There are newer reviews for Sam's Beach Bar

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

If you want a really nice spot for lunch I would recommend this place tucked away off of US19 at Hudson my wife and I have watched dolphins playing in the sea while we enjoyed lunch and a beer. The staff are friendly and the tropical key west style colour scheme will remind you what lucky people you are to be chilling at the beach. The only downside is the rocky beach which will hurt your feet unless you bring flip flops!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband & I had friends from Lady Lake visiting and they love eating on the water wherever possible so I remembered Sam's. We hadn't been here for almost 5 yrs because the food selection was below average then, so what a GREAT SURPRISE THIS MENU WAS!! I had the tropical grilled chicken "samwich" with beans and rice and coleslaw. It was fabulous! The coleslaw had bits of mango and teeny bits of jalapenos which was not over the top and gave the slaw a sweet and spicy kick! My husband had the seafood wrap served with home made potato chips (kettle style). Our friends love to order apps, so it was a full lb of cold, peel your own shrimp, and what size shrimp! Served in a metal bucket and mixed in Old Bay seasoning, they dove in. I tried one and they were cooked to perfection, plump & tender. They also had the crab cakes and gobbled them up, saying how delicious they were. Our waitresss, Melissa, was awesome and right on top of everything. I forgot to mention the view. Sam's is a casual, open air beach restaurant located right on the Gulf of Mexico with an endless view, we even got to watch several dolphins playing in the water, It was a wonderful lunch and our friends thanked us for taking them here. We would highly recommend Sam's to anyone. They even have live music on some nights. We will definetely go back now!!

1  Thank Corey G
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Not our first time at Sam's. We have always found it to be of good quality and taste delicious. Tonight was no different. The coconut shrimp for starters was amazing. We have one more night before we head back to Scotland and I think we will have our last Hudson meal in Sam's again. ( May try Inn on the Gulf though)
I had one of the specials. Half rack of ribs, huge chicken fillet done in beautiful sauce, fries, corn on the cob, fries and a few more additions. $10.95 !!! How can you argue about that?
My wife Alana had a Paradise burger. And it was truly scrumptious. I got to test it as she couldn't finish it all. I couldn;t finish mine either, but did so later on back at the the house a few hours later,
Never had a bad meal here. Never had an indifferent meal here either, Always been great.
We will be back, for sure

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Overlooking the Gulf with,fantastic views and even better sunsets. Grab yourself a cold one, some sweet tatter fries and enjoy life! It does not get any better than this. I love the place