“Guys and Dolls a must see!!!!”

Show Palace Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Show Palace Dinner Theater is Florida's Best Little Show Place! We are proud to bring a piece of Broadway to Central Florida.
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Went to see Guys and Dolls last night for Valentines Day. The buffet was amazing the show was out of this world . This was our fifth time going and planning on going for la cage aux folles and the wizard of oz. super excited. Well worth the money and time.

1  Thank Dan W

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Food just edible, service at table very poor as we could never find our server. Went to bar to get a drink because the server was never around. Ask someone behind the bar (who turned out to be the manage)r if we could get a drink here at the bar and he was rude and told my husband ( who does not drink)something close to if you don't sit down at your table he would throw him out and ask the other people who were behind the bar if he was right. My husband was very worried that this guy was acting weird. He told me he would send someone over to bring my Irish coffee...I never got it. Chairs were uncomfortable. Show was worse than most high school plays. Will never ever go back there again.

3  Thank igarfy
jennifer m, Public Relations Manager at Show Palace Dinner Theater, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

I appreciate your patronage. I have discussed this issue with the manager and owner (as well as staff that witnessed this incident), and this is an extremely one-sided review. It is my understanding after speaking with everyone involved that our manager did everything in his power to make you and your husband happy.

We take GREAT pride in our production value. I am very sorry to read that a misunderstanding with our manager led to some very inappropriate comments about a stellar production that received a lot of critical praise. I applaud any high school who puts on a production of that caliber.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Our first show and it was fantastic!!!!
Our server for table 104....TIM made our experience fantastic the only thing I would have liked was if there was a larger assortment of desserts. But over all we had a great time. Thank you

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We have been to the Show Palace with our Travel Club on several occasions. The shows are always well done and the buffet is on par with other buffets in the area. We have never been disappointed. We will go back again as soon as our Travel Club arranges another visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

First time we have been to a dinner,musical theatre. It was great, even though it was summer and the buffet was limited, the price was down quite a bit. But the show was fabulous! It was I love you,your great, now change. we brought visitors, and are going back for a 2nd time with our grown children. You won't regret it ever!

2  Thank Linda A