All reviews golf course great golf pro shop play golf in great shape ann marie la hacienda golf package breakfast buffet old florida spanish architecture tennis courts las colinas resort club saturday night buffet elevation changes courses
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Not worth the rate they charge. Housekeeping never cleaned our room in the two nights we were here. Everything is overpriced and the food at the restaurants was average at best. The room was old and dusty, no fridge or microwave. They would not allow us a late checkout unless we paid half of our rate even though we were golfing at their course. Ridiculous. Will never stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank 331lindseyd
BudBeucher, General Manager at Mission Inn Resort & Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hello Lindsey,

First off I would like to sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Regarding your issues with housekeeping I will personally look into this problem immediately. Unfortunately that is our standard when it comes to early check out so we can ensure our next guest are able to check in with a timely manner. Please reach out to me if you would like to talk more in detail. I hope you reconsider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Beautiful place, friendly staff, nice rooms. We stayed on the 2nd floor overlooking the golf course, so peaceful. Every person that works there says hello, good morning, how are you?. That sounds like a stupid detail, but it truly made a difference. Food is expensive but if you go to the resort, you would expect that. This out of the way place is a great place to relax.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler10531558

Hello,

Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind review! One thing we take tremendous pride in is when we get raving reviews about our staff. I will make sure that they know that you complimented their service. We believe those small kind gestures are extremely important so it's nice to hear our staff is following through. I'm ecstatic you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will come see us again!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The Saturday night prime rib and sushi , crab legs etc...is awesome the best crab legs ever . The atmosphere is wonderful overlooking the golf course . The staff is amazing . We love Saturday nights here . It’s worth it you will not be disappointed

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Dianna,

I'm so thrilled to know that you very much enjoyed our Saturday Night All You Can Eat Sushi, Crab Legs & Prime Rib Buffet! I will make sure to give our Executive Chef Billy Connolly your wonderful compliments. I personally am a crab leg guy myself and tend to over indulge a little too much when I'm there. I will make sure the staff knows you were impressed as well.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

We stayed here on a business trip and were impressed with the accommodations and restaurants. The patio is screened in, which I gather is standard in Florida, and the room was nice. The grounds were beautiful and there were many decks to view them. This is a golf resort, but we didn't get a chance to do any golfing.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hey Daniel,

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us. Next time you're out you will have to try to get a round of golf in. You also nailed it with the screened in patios, as we want to make sure our guest can enjoy our lovely Florida nights without having to deal with the mosquitoes. Hopefully you will make it out again soon!

Thanks,

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Went with three other couples for the Sunday brunch. I am mobility challenged and use a walker. I found no available handicapped parking and had to push my walker uphill from a lower parking lot.
Once in the dinning room I found seating extremely unfriendly to mobility challenged patrons. We were seated in an area below 3 wooden steps. No provision was made for a ramp or way to easily use my walker. Forget a wheelchair !

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank John L
BudBeucher, General Manager at Mission Inn Resort & Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Hi John,

I am sorry your overall experience was hindered due to your issue with your walker. I am surprised that no one in our restaurant assisted your needs as we always want to ensure our guest are satisfied with their experience. I sincerely apologize that your brunch did not go the way you did. Please reach out if you would like to talk more about this issue. I hope you give us another chance as we will make sure that all of your specific needs are met!

Thanks so much,