“Mission Inn Resort”

Mission Inn Golf Resort
Reviewed October 22, 2013

You will not be disappointed. Excellent golf courses and even better restuarants and bars. Very friendly people that takes care of you.

All reviews
"par"
in 3 reviews
"pace"

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We actually went September 2013, but I'm just now writing. I can't say enough about the facility. The place is amazing. It's a huge resort and very well kept. The golf course Campeon is fantastic. I heard the sushi buffet was top notch, I missed it. The employees were extremely nice and I had a great service. My room was an executive suite that was gorgeous. If you are looking to get away for the weekend, don't miss this place.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have to say that the golf course (El Campeon) definitely lived up to hype I've heard about it. The whole course was absolutely beautiful, well manicured great layout, very nice clubhouse, and friendly staff, The greens were a little slow, but with all the rain florida has been receiving lately, they were pretty good. If you have the time to drive a little (@45min from the Disnay area) the Mission Inn is definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We hired a pontoon for 4hours on a Saturday afternoon. We were greeted by a very nice gentleman that gave us a thorough run down before guiding us out onto the lake. There are a quite a few bars/restaurants doted around the lakes to chose from and the 4hours flew by. The pontoon boat was newly refurbished, there were 5 of us but I think it takes up to 10 people.