TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Such great service again and again!!

Stayed again this year and wow! from the updated rooms to the excellent service at the spa. I can't... read more

Reviewed April 11, 2018
kisses592
Orlando, Florida
Excellent wedding day service!

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding by the lovely Vanessa for my Mission Inn wedding. She... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2018
V2081ACjessicar
Orlando, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

My buddy and I booked rooms for the nigh t and took our wives with us for Them to enjoy the day at the spa or we played golf. Got a facial and stone massage and a manicure and pedicure and so did his wife. They were both very pleased with the facials and a manicure and pedicure but the stone massage my wife received was the worst massage she's ever had in her life. Massage therapist hardly use the stones at all, never put the stones on her back, the room was cold the entire time, she put a wet cold towel When my wife told her she was cold because she could not find the blanket. Absolutely the worst massage experience my wife has ever had. Then the bill came of $165 for the massage plus another $32 for their gratuity that they add to the bill automatically. For grand total of over $200 for a massage that wasn't worth $5. When we complained the next day to the front desk and asked them to take it off our bill they refused and said they had to talk to the spa manager. Of course the spawn manager was not available so I had to leave a message and then she finally called me back and told me she had to talk to the general manager. The usual run around when you know you're not going to get your money back. Of course, then she called and left a message that she could not return our money but would send us a hundred dollar gift certificate, no thanks. I steer clear of this spa, go to the Ritz for a much better and cheaper experience.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Spent three hours there drinking champagne, making bath salts, relaxing in the lounge after changing into robes and slippers. Had a rejuvenation facial massage and mask. The a polish change to my toes. Great conversation with other participants. A wonderful for girlfriends to just sit around and enjoy the Sauna, the massages, the facial opportunities and the wonderful calmness of the atmosphere. All part of an inclusive package.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Great spa, beautiful environment, relaxing, and offering many kinds of services. Summer packages are a great deal. Staff was really nice. Great experience

Date of experience: June 2016
BudBeucher, General Manager at Spa Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you for your 5 star review of Spa Marbella! It is always appreciated to hear positive feedback from our guests. We hope to see you around again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2015

Pedicure and manicure were both very relaxing and well done. Have a very caring atmosphere and service

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I had a retinol facial and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff were lovely and the spa was very clean and comfortable. Wish I could do it every month.

Date of experience: August 2015