TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Such great service again and again!!

Stayed again this year and wow! from the updated rooms to the excellent service at the spa. I can't... read more

Reviewed April 11, 2018
kisses592
Orlando, Florida
Excellent wedding day service!

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding by the lovely Vanessa for my Mission Inn wedding. She... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2018
V2081ACjessicar
Orlando, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Pedicure and manicure were both very relaxing and well done. Have a very caring atmosphere and service

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I had a retinol facial and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff were lovely and the spa was very clean and comfortable. Wish I could do it every month.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed February 17, 2015

I was so pleased to have been able to take advantage of the services at Spa Marbella for my wedding. This was a second marriage and I am well into my 60's.I have had many spa treatments and I must say that Spa Marbella at the Mission Inn is not only beautiful and relaxing but the services were fantastic! I especially enjoyed my "rehearsal day" massage. Although we were not able to take advantage of the couples retreat (he was off with the boys enjoying some of the other activities that the Mission Inn has to offer) we plan on going back soon for a couples weekend and will definitely book the couples massage. The room and outside court area are like being taken away to an island retreat. You would never know you were in Howie-in-the-Hills.
If you have the chance, book yourself a few of the services they have to offer. You deserve to be treated like a queen and feel like one too. Spa Marbella will do it for you!

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The Spa Marbella has great ambiance. The services are top of the line with a fantastic product offering. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The resort in nestled in a beautiful, must-see area of Florida that visitors will love. We definitely plan to return on a regular basis.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Loved my visit to Spa Marbella at Mission Inn. So soothing and relaxing. The deep tissue sports massage service that Christina gave me was an immediate relief for an old injury. I would highly recommend Spa Marbella. Give yourself a gift and enjoy being pampered!

Date of experience: May 2014