“Nice ambiance, excellent food.”

El Conquistador Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion, Soups
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We ordered Salmon special of the day and Swordfish steak. Both were well presented and done. Side of spinach was overcooked. The house salad was nice too, need more walnut.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We dined here for my husband's birthday while staying at the Mission Inn. We began with the Flash Fried Calamari which was served with a Thai Garlic dipping sauce. Outstanding. Some of the best we've ever had. My husband chose the Black Angus Filet Mignon cooked perfectly rare and extremely tender. It was served with Spinach Au Gratin Potatoes. I chose the double cut Australian Lamp Chops, cooked perfectly medium rare and equally tender and delicious . They were also served with Au Gratin Potatoes which we both thought were delicious. And because it was my husband's birthday they served what I considered to be the most delicious, decadent chocolate cake I've ever had. The service was also outstanding.

1  Thank AUNTNEEFLA
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I had the New York Strip Steak and an 11 ounce Australian Lobster tail. Cooked to perfection. The onion soup, the escargot and the creme brulee are still in my thoughts. Great service and food. Again, a hidden gem as people need to discover this place as a destination for a wonderful dinner.

1  Thank germangourmet
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I want to go back over and over again! I couldn't get enough of the menu...I wanted to try everything! The escargot was sumptuous and the crab asparagus salad was lovely. Can't wait to try more seasonal yumminess! Waitstaff is always attentive and helpful when you find you're overwhelmed with amazing choices on the menu. Don't skip dessert. I'm coming back just for the Bananas Foster prepared table side!

1  Thank Kate H
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

The pasta lobster is app that is large enough for entree; wings are perfect; el conquistador salad is a signature item.