“Maybe the outside won’t draw”

Two Guys From Italy
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Maybe the outside won’t draw you in, but don’t let that stop you. The food and service was top notch!! We had a salad, fettuccini and pizza and they were all delicious! When I asked if the pizza crust was think or thin, I was told, how ever you want it!! Never had that option before.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

This was my first visit. My sister lives in the area and goes often. I really enjoyed the pizza and the service was good.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Two Guys from Italy, is mostly a local hangout in the area, but if you want to eat pizza and drink a few beers, Two Guys is the Place. The Pizza is as Average as the State of Florida has to offer.
We ordered a 16" pizza- has many topping choices for a standard price but to add a CHICKEN TOPPING to your pizza the price for just the Chicken topping is double the price at $3.25, we did ask why but our waitress had no clue why this topping is double in price!!! Kinda Steep for one topping...
The Ambiance of Two Guys is lacking-could use a Serious Cleaning -the Decor really needs an update and a real Good Paint Job, inside & outside.
Along with our waitress who couldn't explain the price on the topping for Chicken, the service was very slow and not too much on a friendliness - didn't come by and ask us if we wanted a refill on our drinks till we were almost done.
The times are changing in Citrus County, and the the restaurant is really stuck in time somewhere in the last 25-30 years ago.
Two Guys does have delivery, so our next pizza will be delivered.
Sorry, I haven't much to say on Two Guys; the only thing is for my reader followers, if you are ever in Homosassa Springs, Florida, try Two Guys, who knows your perspective & opinion might be different from ours...
Till Later; Happy Traveling & Be-Safe

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Stopping in the area this restaurant was recommended by locals.
I guess you may say the building and decor are "sleepy town" America, but the food is very good. Tasty, good sized portions and friendly staff made for a welcome meal.

Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

Love their pizza...free pool on Wednesday..nice large bar and smaller area as well to eat if you wish to be away from the bar...great food