“Great food and wait staff”

Two Guys From Italy Inc.
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am Italian and my family came from Italy. My dad had a restaurant. The food at Two Guys From Italy was excellent. Large portions also. The wait staff was excellent and spoke with one of the owners. Would recommend this place to all.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Close to my home, the local place to get great food. all pasta meals are great. Eggplant dishes are my favorite.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had a large pepperoni pizza and a pitcher of soda for $11.50 and I added a dinner salad for $2. It was all very good for under $15 and we have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Decor is dated, but the food was good.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great pizza, closest thing to NY flavor. Staff is friendly, orders are on-time. Good place for the family.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

3 of us arrived just after a large party began in a side room. The waitresses did a superb job in serving all patrons and the food was great. That dimmed the 1 hour wait from ordering entrees to finally eating. Would return again...