“Great Service and good food.”

Two Guys From Italy Inc.
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Great little Italian eatery. Pizza, spaghetti, and daily specials.

There are newer reviews for Two Guys From Italy Inc.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

food not very good - pizza terrible - service OK. - would nto go there again.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

our first visit was our last! there was not enough food and you had to ask for everything.

1  Thank indian827
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Went yesterday with the family and the service is great, the food is delicious. Try the icecream {the name escapes me but it is chocolate, cherry and pistachio, YUM!}

1  Thank CrystalRiverLocal
Reviewed July 27, 2011

If this is one of the 1st places you arrive at when you're on Suncoast Blvd, you just need to keep driving because there's lots of restaurants down the road like Applebees, Chili's, Arby's, Chinese, Pizza, DQ...

I like to see every restaurant do well and to be honest, the gentleman with me I believe ordered the Italian Gnocchis and wasn't entirely disappointed with them. But in general, I just don't feel they put much effort into this being a restaurant. If you visited me at my home I would make you a better meal and I'm sure I would put more effort into the making of it.

3  Thank FlridaLibrarian