“Very nice 3 day visit.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Edgewater, Florida
“Very nice 3 day visit.”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We went because we got a wonderful deal on Groupon...this is a place I would definitely visit again. It's in a perfect location right on the river. Nice room with lots of space, although I really would have appreciated a small microwave and a coffeemaker in the room . They did have coffee in the lobby in the morning, so I got my "caffeine fix" but I would have liked it in the room.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank katpal593

Tampa FL
“Lovely monkey view, ok food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were a table of 6 and I ended up facing the wall, but the others facing the water LOVED watching the monkeys. When I craned my neck, it was truly enjoyable. Next time I'll choose better seating. The server was slow, but friendly and gave good recommendations. I ordered the chowder and it was full of chunky crab bits and quite tasty, but it was nearly too cold to eat. The food was salty and carb laden, but then I ordered a fried grouper basket, so that was my mistake. This is truly a come for the view type place, and I would return when I'm in the area,but order differently.

• Visited September 2013
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Not so happy with the on site restaurant”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I like a server who smiles and seems happy we were there. Didn't seem so here. Food was ok. Probably won't go back to eat but definitely will stay at the resort.

Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“The Epicenter of Homosassa”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The Riverside Resort is your perfect location to explore the river, the springs and get some scalloping / fishing in!

They have an excellent restaurant / baitshop / dock / fuel / marina set-up, I think it is the best place from a facility perspective. There is a very good vibe with people helping everybody out and enjoying their dock-time.

The front desk was very helpful and the rooms were clean, comfortable and with a strong AC.

We have already reserved our rooms for next year!

• Visited August 2013
Homosassa, Florida
“Good Food, Nice River View”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have eaten dinner here a couple of times since moving to Homosassa. The food is good and the restaurant is right on the water so you have a nice view of the river. There is a little island appropriately named Monkey Island. You can see the monkeys playing and swinging on their ropes from the restaurant. We went on Wednesday which is Steak Night. I ordered the Delmonico steak which came with potatoes and corn on the cob. The steak was delicious. The staff is very friendly. This is a nice place to bring your family for dinner.

• Visited July 2013