Bella Oasis Hotel
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$160
$106
Agoda.com
Hampton Inn Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
Hampton.com
$85
$77
Travelocity
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$106
$90
BestWestern.com
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2010

How disappointing the Bella Oasis is. And what a shame. It actually could be very inviting place to stay, if it was being managed properly. The location next to the Wildlife Park is nice. Unfortunately, everything else sucks. The first room we were given was so filthy with dirty ashtrays & trash still laying on the floor. Beds looked slept in .We had to immediately demand a different room.We made the best of our stay even though the housekeeping is really lousy . My blanket had many stains on it. What a turn-off. My shampoo bottle was already used & the shampoo came out in one thick glob. No conditioner. Bring your own!
And we did not feel safe with some of the activity which was going on in & outside of the rooms. I was informed that the kitchen has failed inspection more than once. Thank God I chose not to eat any meals at the hotel.I don't care how much of a deal the room price might be, that is no reason for filthy conditions. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

There was a pair of women's underwear and a steak knife on the shelf over the hangers. The was a lighter and some residue of some sort and a few other things in the bedside drawer. The toilet seat (underneath) had not been cleaned. The sheets did not look clean, there was no remote for the TV. It was awful.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank agampher
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Went up on a Friday to spend only one night and stayed until Sunday. My husband and I with our dog "Sherlock" had a wonderful time in Homosassa. The hotel was very clean inside and the staff could not of been any friendlier. The air in the room worked really good and that is a plus for Florida. It was quiet at night, great place to sleep.
We will be back soon. Thanks again to the great staff.
p.s. Was nice to meet friendly people at a hotel desk..
Paul and Joanne Lucas Sherlock too, ruff ruff no flea's in the room.... Zephyrhills, Fl.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2009

Don't leave anything in your room! When we returned to our room after dinner, we discovered housekeeping had removed all of my personal belongings. I was able to get most of them back around 10 PM. I was assured I would be reimbursed for the missing items. At checkout, I was told the supervisor refused to reimburse me $16.50 even though I had a receipt. They also refused to give me the name of the supervisor or owners. Suggest you find another motel in the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank StevensHomosassa
Reviewed November 20, 2009

It's so hard to rate a place like this. After all you get what you pay for. We were traveling and looking for a place to spend the night. We had a toddler and a cat, so our choices were limited. We wanted to get as close to our destination as possible and didn't decide where we were going to stop until after midnight. The man who checked us in was very nice and in addition to extending our checkout to 1 PM, he brought the extras (pillows, sheet) we requested. The room was roomier than I expected and I liked that it had a couch that I could pull over next to the bed just in case my toddler rolled off. The room looked very clean, but under the couch was filthy. We saw none of the mold, hair in drains, or dust that others mentioned. We also did not have the black feet problem someone else mentioned, but I've had that problem in some very nice hotels in FL and it seems to be related to how close the room is to the pool and how much the carpet gets to dry out in the humid weather. We didn't vist the pool. We did take a lovely walk next door to the state park building. I was wishing we'd had longer so that we could have visited the park. The breakfast was the usual contiental type but I was impressed with out good the prepackaged pasteries were. I didn't look at or try the rest. They must have done some remodling since some of these were written because I didn't see many of the things they mentioned. But the spa next door (and not here) thing was a bit weird. Not that I was looking for a spa. Nor did I expect much at the price I was quoted. I actually ended up here because we are planning another trip, money is tight and the hotel was good enough that we are planning to stay there again if the timing is right.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family