Bella Oasis Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
The Last Resort(Homosassa Springs)
View Hotel
Homosassa Riverside Resort(Homosassa Springs)
View Hotel
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I visited Homosassa for an overnight getaway to the springs. A fishing tournament took all the lodging along the river. The Bella Oasis was the only choice we had... If you look at it as "camping" you'll probably be satisfied...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank channelkatz
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is the worst hotel i have ever been inside of. My husband and I attempted to stay there on saturday June 2, 2012. We checked in asked for a rooM ground floor facing parking lot. We wanted to keep an eye on our motorcycle. We were given pool side, very far from parking lot. When we entered the smell was over whelming. I felt sick. Carpet was slimy, rust on walls, small hairs all over sink and counter. Ugh gross. We turned around and went back to lobby to ask for our money back. The front desk girl was very helpful and a little scared I think. She offered to show us a different room. We said no thank you, u only get one chance at first impression. She said she couldnt give money back and had to call her boss AKA the owner for permission. With out shock he denied such a request. Even after some loud conversation from my husband the owner wasnt goin to give our money back after a 10 minute stay. I wouldnt let my dog sleep on the floor of this hotel. Stay clear of tghis place and its dreadful owner.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Genni M
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My Husband and I stayed here originally for two night but could only stay one, and that was hard. I booked online and got a confirmation for a King bed. When we arrived there were no King bed, we were put in two queens, there was no mattress pad on one of the beds, the bedspread has stains all over them, there were dead roaches on the floor, You know the commercial with the lady in the hazmat suit, that is exactly how I felt. There were people on the patio grilling in from of their room, you could not even walk by, Sounds like a fire hazard to me, they were smoking out there also. It was just a very dirty, low rent hotel…. NO SPA, NO Resort. The air conditioner was so loud you couldn’t even get a good sleep. I would not recommend this for my Dog. The shower had no shower head, just sprayed water.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kory M
Reviewed May 27, 2012

checked in on sat 26th we needed towels etc never got them, later that night watching tv we had to spend most of our time killing roaches. woke up at 4 because i felt like i was sleeping on springs. pulled chair closer to bedto use my comp, and found a huge dog TURD under the chair?"|:><? discusting i almost puked. we came for a relaxing weekend and this is what we got .an unforgetable weekend but not in a good way. we should have been more suspicious when they handed us a can of air freshener when we checked in to cover up the smoke smell they said.ha more like dog turd smell we figured this is in reality a pet motel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night. The room was pretty clean, the pool was great, and it was great to be able to walk to the state park next door. As a former housekeeping inspector I know what to look for in a hotel room. The mattresses were in new condition, sheets were clean, room was well dusted. Could've used a fresh shower curtain (a little moldy), and a bit more wiping around sink and shower. It certainly suited our needs and the price was fine. The staff was nice too. We will definitely return! The only bad thing I can say is that the photos on their website must be outdated, cause nothing was as beautiful looking as those pictures. But it was clean enough, quiet enough, and very affordable.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple