“Love their Chinese!”

Mr Wang Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 57 Restaurants in Homosassa
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Mr. Wang's always has great food. I am very picky when it comes to my food but they will fix it just the way you want it. Food is always hot and service is always good. They make a great House chicken and I like it with no spices (stomach can't handle spicy) but you can get it spicy if you want. Tried finding it at other Chinese places and not the same.

1  Thank mamawpawpaw01
There are newer reviews for Mr Wang Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Mr. Wang's has food normally reserved for the "big city." Every time I go I am pleased and always leave satisfied. So, if you're looking for great Chinese food without all the traffic of the city, this is the place. I especially like the shrimp fried rice and egg rolls.

1  Thank didiermx5
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The owners are friendly hard working people. They go out of their way to please all customers. Food is wonderful and they make you feel so important.

1  Thank kennweezie
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My friends love Chinese but I can take it or leave it, but Mr. Wang's is good... value and taste. Servers are very good and will accommodate any request . Our group of 6 had requests for lemon chicken, without breading, done and very good. Sweet and Sour pork, with no breading, also accomplished and very tasty. Typical Chinese decor, all the bric a brac sitting around needed dusting. Great lunch or dinner value.

2  Thank nanarob24
Reviewed August 2, 2013

service was bad told one thing about my happyfamily and received another virtually no flavor 2 shrimp 1 scallop rice tasted like in was cooked in lard. One of the most disappointing dining experiences I have had in a long time. We had been here several times during the day for lunch and had a pleasant experience. We will no longer be recommending this establishment for lunch or dinner.