“Great food, friendly staff that never stops!”
Review of Kim's Cafe II

Kim's Cafe II
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Homosassa
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great food, friendly staff that never stops!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband and I just moved to the area and are out trying all the local places. We attended the Homosassa Seafood Festival and tried Kim's Cafe II as one of the food vendors. They were the most reasonable out of the group of vendors, and their Grouper Wrap was heavenly! So, we thought we'd go for breakfast this past weekend and try it out. I had eggs, sausage, potatoes and onions, and my husband had an omelette. It was all "homemade" and just yummy! You can tell the potatoes aren't from a bag, and the link sausage I had was like no other sausage I've tried...My husband ordered the Western Omelette and it was jam packed with ham, sausage, peppers, onions, cheese and huge! You won't leave here hungry that's for sure... I want to go for an early dinner one day (they close at 3pm) and get their Stuffed Grouper that was listed on the board as a special.... ALL of the wait staff either asked if we needed anything, asked to refill our coffee, asked to take our plates, and never-ever stopped working. I commented to my husband how "not one of the waitresses are standing around, they're all busy.." and he replied "And did you notice all of them are taking care of us, it's not the "that's your table" mentality?

Prices are good, food is excellent...and it was packed when we went in...so if you want to eat where the locals go (or the hungry fisherman before and after a morning on the water) check this place out..it's in the Publix shopping center...on right on Suncoast Blvd, but has the Suncoast address...

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank NO2Diver

Florida
“Great Local Diner”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had Breakfast here - good food & friendly staff! We were staying up the road and was recomended by the locals!

Visited August 2013