“Loved it!!!!”

Seagrass Pub and Grill
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Homosassa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Enterprise, Alabama
“Loved it!!!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Went there the first time since the last restaurant burned down. My parents have been several times and love it and when I came down to FL to visit they wanted to take me here. The waitresses were super nice and attentive, the manager great, and the food fantastic. The bathrooms and overall cleanliness of the restaurant was very clean which equals to a clean kitchen as well. I do not understand any negative comments that anyone could make of this great restaurant in all categories. My only complaint was that we couldn't get the very large Brazil-tree table out and tied to the roof of our car without the manager noticing.....

• Polish first
Homosassa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in Citrus County”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Seagrass is by far the best place in Citrus County! The food is delicious, the atmosphere and view is gorgeous and the staff is awesome. Even when they are super busy, which is most days, they never rush you, never tell you to leave by a certain time like other places in the area do. We go there weekly and have had just about everything on the menu, everything is delicious.

1 Thank Gayle R
Homosassa, Florida, United States
“Seagrass Waterfront”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This restaurant has been completely remodeled and has several very attractive seating areas.It is directly on the river and can be accessed by boat as well as by road. Meals are about average for the area.

Visited March 2014
NJ
“Beer & the View is the best thing...”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The best thing at Sea Grass is the beer and the view - the food is OK. A better lunch type place then dinner - I ordered the scallops and was disappointed. Had a tangy not right taste about them. My husbands blackened redfish was much better as were the hushpuppies. Have been there for lunch and had the turkey Reuben that was much better as were the crab cakes. A great atmospheres and outside bar area right on the river makes it a great place to relax but not a great restaurant..

Waterloo, Canada
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a nice place and has a nice view of the water.
I ordered a rueben made with turkey instead of the smoked meat...when it came it was smoked meat! The waitress noticed it as soon as she set it down and it was taken away so fast I hardly knew what was happeneng. When she returned with my sandwich a bit later I must admit it was one of the best Ruebens I ever had and told them so on the way out!
We went around 2 in the afternoon and it was still busy from lunch so we took that as a good sign!
We really enjoyed Seagrass and would recommend it to anyone!

• Visited March 2014