“Must experience manatee swimming with Nature Coast Manatee Tours!”

Nature Coast Manatee Tours
Ranked #10 of 30 Tours in Homosassa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Nature Coast Manatee Tours offers manatee swim interaction tours on Florida's Nature Coast. All tours include all gear. The tours last 3-4 Hours in Duration. please google Nature Coast Manatee Tours for more details!
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We are from Ohio and this was the best value we could find for a family. Rose was amazing from the moment she answered the phone. Personal, caring, and private houseboat tour and manatee swimming with certified captain. Lunch, snacks, beverages, tea, hot chocolate, gourmet Coffee and all equipment supplied.Hot shower, tv, bathroom all benefits. They know where to find your gentle giants! Search no farther..they are the best!

2  Thank SWEETANDEDUCATED
"non swimmers"
"beautiful morning"
"face mask"

Reviewed December 28, 2013

For my 26th birthday my family purchased a trip with nature coast manatee tours that included four hours on a guided houseboat to homasassa springs off the crystal river, where you got to wetsuit up and swim with manatees in their natural habitat. It was just perfect, even being sick at the time, my family and I had an amazing time, and it's a completely worthwhile experience. I recommend it to young and old, as it is safe while being adventerous, and lots of fun. Truly great memories were created and I would not take a chance with any other manatee swimming company other than nature coast manatee tours.

1  Thank Heather L
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Wonderful experience! We took the houseboat tour with 4 adults and 2 children (ages 6 and 7). Everyone was able to interact with plenty of manatees and have time to relax on the boat. I really think the private tour is the way to go... Nice and quiet, lots of individual attention. Highly recommend and plan on going back ourselves again!

1  Thank FloridaRebel
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went on a manatee swim tour with Nature Coast Manatee Tours and were so glad we did. Capt Jake and Rose are so nice and truly care about these amazing animals. They took their time and explained all the rules went over a video with us and then suited us up. They taught us a lot about the manatees and other wildlife we saw that day. Nice little breakfast and the boat was comfortable and very clean. I felt like I was at home. I will definitely recommend this company to everyone I know.

2  Thank Moonfishy