“Houseboat tour”

Nature Coast Manatee Tours
Ranked #10 of 31 Tours in Homosassa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Nature Coast Manatee Tours offers manatee swim interaction tours on Florida's Nature Coast. All tours include all gear. The tours last 3-4 Hours in Duration. please google Nature Coast Manatee Tours for more details!
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Wonderful experience! We took the houseboat tour with 4 adults and 2 children (ages 6 and 7). Everyone was able to interact with plenty of manatees and have time to relax on the boat. I really think the private tour is the way to go... Nice and quiet, lots of individual attention. Highly recommend and plan on going back ourselves again!

1  Thank FloridaRebel
"non swimmers"
"beautiful morning"
"face mask"

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went on a manatee swim tour with Nature Coast Manatee Tours and were so glad we did. Capt Jake and Rose are so nice and truly care about these amazing animals. They took their time and explained all the rules went over a video with us and then suited us up. They taught us a lot about the manatees and other wildlife we saw that day. Nice little breakfast and the boat was comfortable and very clean. I felt like I was at home. I will definitely recommend this company to everyone I know.

2  Thank Moonfishy
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I along with our 4 year and 6 year old boys had a fabulous time. First stop within 15 minutes we saw four manatees and for over an hour able to pet them! We even saw dolphins and a monkey island! What an experience and Capt Jake and Rose are beyond nice and very accommodating! Houseboat is the way to go! We will be back more than once!

1  Thank Jen_Mike04
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Who would have guessed that manatees would actually enjoy human interaction? They kept swimming back to us to be rubbed and petted and they blew through their noses and mouths when we patted them under their flippers! Jake and Rose were very helpful in ensuring that we got the most out of our interactions with the manatees. The boat trip in itself was so relaxing and enjoyable. We were all on a high after this unique experience.