“Dinner”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Ate here with my husband. He ordered NY strip medium but did not eat middle, as raw. I had fried shrimp with baked potatoe & cole slaw. Mine was good with exception of cole slaw being bitter. Would give another try with different side.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019

Very reasonable ~ wings are very good ~ service was excellent even though they were extremely busy. Friendly atmosphere ~ I would recommend definitely.......

Reviewed January 31, 2019

We four adults ate there last week and fell in love with it. We all ordered differently but no one was disappointed in their meal. Wait... the only complaint was the Collards Green dish. They said it was canned and not favorable. I had the Prime Rib Sandwich and fries and loved every bite. Great service and appears the locals love it at well.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

My husband and I ate here for the first time last week. We happened to go on Friday night when they had a fried fish special (all you can eat fish) with a choice of two sides. The fish was excellent and our server offered us more fish so that we could take it home with us. The servers were attentive and the food was very good. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Our third visit to this restaurant and we haven't been disappointed yet. Our server was great and accommodating. They had good drink specials which we took advantage of. The food was very delicious all around. I like their pulled pork sandwich with the house spicy bbq sauce. Definitely recommend if your in the area.