“Awesome Special”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 31, 2019

We four adults ate there last week and fell in love with it. We all ordered differently but no one was disappointed in their meal. Wait... the only complaint was the Collards Green dish. They said it was canned and not favorable. I had the Prime Rib Sandwich and fries and loved every bite. Great service and appears the locals love it at well.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

My husband and I ate here for the first time last week. We happened to go on Friday night when they had a fried fish special (all you can eat fish) with a choice of two sides. The fish was excellent and our server offered us more fish so that we could take it home with us. The servers were attentive and the food was very good. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Our third visit to this restaurant and we haven't been disappointed yet. Our server was great and accommodating. They had good drink specials which we took advantage of. The food was very delicious all around. I like their pulled pork sandwich with the house spicy bbq sauce. Definitely recommend if your in the area.

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try the ribs, but the happy hour wing deal at .50 was too cold to pass up. Wings were large, had zesty bourbon and sweet and Spicey, both were delicious. Planning on retiring in Crystal river, Homosassa area, this will be a regular dining spot for me and my wife.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2018

The atmosphere here leaves a bit to be desired. Our waitress was efficient but not friendly and very abrupt. Our party tried the pulled pork sandwich, the ribs, the prime rib sandwich and the grilled chicken. Ribs and pulled pork were good, prime rib sandwich was disappointing. Overall, this was a good place to eat and we would go back.

Date of visit: December 2018