“I think this is a great place to unwind and chill out.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fat Daddy's Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Homosassa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Homosassa, Florida
“I think this is a great place to unwind and chill out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I go out every Friday with a Group of traveling friends, this is one of those places that they all
look forward to, not only for the excellent food and very friendly folks that greet us, but its clean,
plenty of room for the last minute guests, who turn up, and most of all and they will remember
you and talk with you.

• Visited April 2014

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Very good. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Very attentive service. Our waitress was lovely and her colleague serving other tables seemed to be doing a great job too. Wings as a starter to share were delicious, quesadilla a great choice, blackened shrimp very well cooked, ribs quite 'hammy' strong flavour but tender and well cooked. Would definitely recommend.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Popular spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Spent a few days while on vacation and our friend took us here for dinner. Went fairly early to beat the rush crowd. Friendly service and good food. Local musicians playing for family entertainment to enjoy.Nice atmosohere.

• Visited March 2014
Magnolia, Texas
“Yummmmmm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Passing through on the way down the coast we stopped here to eat. My son had (he said) the best chicken 'n dumplings he'd ever eaten (shhhhhh, don't tell his Aunt Lara!). He also scarfed down a bacon & bleu hamburger & fantastic onion rings. I had ribs that I literally pulled the bones straight out of the 1/2 slab & they were so tasty I didn't even NEED the bar-b-q sauce on them. If we were sticking around the area we'd have eaten there again!

Visited March 2014
Homosassa, Florida
“Great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love sweet potato fries and these are some of the best. My chicken philly was fantastic and my husband loved the homemade baked beans. If it's too cold to sit outside, come during the off hours, it's a pretty small restaurant.

• Visited January 2014