“Food.family,fun”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This was one of the first restaurants i ate at in Homosassas when I moved here a year ago.The foood,service ,everything was great.I have also gone here on the weekend when they have a band,dj or whatever and I never fail to have a good time.You can sit inside or outside.Your best friend,talking about your dog,is always welcome also,as long as you sit in the outside eating area.The owner,Sadie,is always very friendly and has a smile.The wiatresses are always very friendly and good at their job.I recommend Fat Daddys Roadhouse to all my friends and they always enjoy it.I recommend them very highly for good food and service.

1  Thank James T
There are newer reviews for Fat Daddy's Roadhouse

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This had some of the best burgers we've ever had. Cooked to perfection - 1/2 pound...medium rare. And the fries were cut from real potatoes and delicious. It was hard to eat the burger because the fries were so good. Cheerful, helpful waitress and staff. Comfortable environment.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had the smoked prime rib, amazing overall fair prices would definitely recommend. Some of the other patrons where commenting how good the wings where.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

The wings are always good, my kids beg us to go at least once a week for wings and they always say fat daddys, if you are looking for wings this is the place to go.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

The place is clean, tidy and very welcoming. The food is really very good . I'm not a big BBQ fan my friends are and while I was happy enough they were very enthusiastic and the majority vote wins ! The stars are the bar staff and Dave must be singled out for his enthusiasm and attitude. He entertained us all with magic tricks jokes and great banter! He is a star!!! Well done Dave!
I don't mean to detract from the other staff who are excellent in all ways. We were there on 4 occasions and while the staff were different each time they showed a great deal of professionalism and did a great job!