“Top 100”

Description: Phone # (352) 628-1888
Homosassa, Florida
“Top 100”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

In the top 100 of Asian restaurants in the US. Food is great. Tried various dishes and they are always prepared just perfect. Service is great. Tables and chairs could be updated.

Crystal River, Florida
“Excellent food and presentation. Attention given by owner/chef and wait-staff.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

The food and service are always excellent. Their hot & sour soup is to die for! Sushi selections are meticulously prepared and always fresh. Noodle and seafood dishes are the best around. Prices are very reasonable. You won't be disappointed

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Send Food Back, You'll Get It Back”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

...been there a few times, and it was decent before, but my latest visit will be my last. Ordered the Orange Beef, which I did not think would be fried. Got the dish, and tried the beef, which was overcooked, so I sent it back. About a minute later, the chef brought it back to the table and threw it back to me. The beef was overcooked, and dried out, which I tried to explain to the chef. He basically said it was expensive beef, and everyone else says it is good. I then asked the waitress what the deal was, and she explained that I she was not allowed to take anything off the bill, and I could either eat it and pay for it all, or not eat it and pay for half. What the hell? The chef came back and we argued more about it, him basically saying if I took this to another resturant and they said it was not good, he would give me a hundred dollars. I have never encountered such treatment or arrogance, especially when we were the only table in the whole resturant. I was pretty pissed, and was tempted to launch the plate across the resturant, but declined to do so. I will not be going back, and as an afterthought, the food wasn't worth the price anyway. I don't care what the quality of the ingredients are, if they are not cooked correctly, then the customer is entitled to return it. I was amazed he brought it back and basically demanded I eat it because he knows it is good. Belive me, he's no Chef Ramsey. You would think with an empty resturant they would be concerned with the treatment of thier customers, but this was obviously not the case. I will tell everyone I know to avoid this place.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank BlipBlapGoopGirl
Homosassa Springs, Florida
“Good selection”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Got luncheon specials. Menu was very different from any previously experienced. Waitress was very helpful when we were ordering. Service and food was good.

Visited October 2011
“Worst customer service I have ever experienced!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I went there for a first time on 3/23/12 to give this place a try. Well it was a complete fail. Our noodles we ordered was more like a soup ...seriously... you would have been better off using a straw to try to eat them.....our meat was so spicy we could hardly eat it (granted that was probably our fault) . but the worst part of it all was the fact that the meat was spongy...it was so far from real meat it was horiblenot to ention it was swimming in grease. The fried rice smelled like it was kept in someones shoe and popped into the microwave to be heated and served. Also everything is majorly over price for the quality of the food.

We might have gotten two bites of the noodles and sent them back cause they where horrible. When we got the bill it was still on there, my boyfriend went to talk to the waitress about it and while he was talking to her another lady appared...well the cook/owner refused to take the noodles off our check. My boyfriend taking into consideration that it wasn't the waitress fault paid the bill and stated we will never come back here again and we will never recomend this place to anyone. The waitress begged my boyfriend to explain this to the cook/owner and being as frusterated as he already was he said no...let me pay and get out of here.

Over all it was horrible and will never go back. We left hungry and believe it or not after paying 30 bucks for one meal we went to wendys to get something we could actually eat.