“Top’s in Food, Service & Ambience in Citrus County”

Greenhouse Bistro & Venue
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Homosassa
Description: "The business is temporarily closed while we work on new, exciting improvements and ideas." We are dedicated to offering a culinary experience that can only be achieved by preparing food in-house and using the freshest, most nutritious, high-quality ingredients. We’re also committed to sourcing food that is local, sustainable, organic, and naturally grown/raised whenever possible. We even have our own hydroponic garden out back!
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Craig & Cindy are the ultimate host & hostess. Chandler welcomes you with a smile and if your lucky to book the butterfly room for a table you’ll enjoy the finches, scent of fresh herbs and beautiful butterflies with great Florida views. As a frequent guest, I can only tell you I have always been pleasantly surprised with both quality & taste of the food, and service. Tonight Jodi & Pam took great care of my Friend & I. The new Ceviche appetizer with lettuce cups was Devine. Spicy shrimp flat bread & Seafood Chowder...YummO! Don’t forget dessert...Cindy makes all of them, just save a slice of the Apple Butter Pie for me! Highly recommend. 5-Star!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We saw billboard and stopped in for a quick lunch! Great service and loved the apiary and butterfly house to view right next to our table!! Our food was very tasty and would definitely visit again!!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

Of course you think when you're in town you have to have seafood but this time I had to make a change as my cousin was vegeterian and I wanted to please her and make this get together a time to remember.
I called and the owner greeted me with the best news that I could accomodate her palate' and at the same time have that plate of seafood . The menu was large and diverse. Everyone was delighted with their choice and the selection of appetizers added was so good . The variety of beer was top choice and I know they will tell everyone when they return to their hometown that they had the best meal ever. Thank you to the staff and we will be back.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Everything seemed to be local farm to table including their own herbs. The food was overall very good, except the ceviche, not good at all. It was just before close, but service was great, nice views/interior. A little pricey for what we ordered, but not obnoxious. Flatbread, lamb burger and meat loaf were all fire!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

After an amazing gluten free lunch of artichoke dip, flat bread and a fresh kale salad we were already “wowed” and then the owner mentioned the springs behind the restaurant that fed into Hunters Springs and Halls River! We came back with kayaks around 5pm and had the most awesome paddle and finished up with carrot cake to go...what a treat, not to be missed!