My husband and I just stayed there. We had stayed there last year. What is nice about Cedar Cove is the hamocks by the beach, the beach chairs, the 2 Tiki Huts ocean front. On Tuesdays the resort provides entertainment-a singer/guitar player. What is not nice about this place is, if you are across the street, crossing Gulf Drive on foot to get to the beach, the cottage we stayed at could of been cleaner-mold on shower curtain, hot tub-could only use it during the day would of been nice at night. A little noisy with the traffic of Gulf Drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL