My husband and I have been to Cedar Cove Resort 4 times now. We are hooked just like so many other guests that we ran into. It turns out I ran into a friend from High School that has been staying there for years what a small world.
The lady that runs the Resort Adrienne is just a gem we cant say enough about her. She gave us such great shopping hints like going down to Historical Bridge Street a must if you like shopping and cool things to do. We stayed in the Mimosa Cottage it was very clean and had everything we needed. There beach is extremely large with chairs and cabanas.
The trolley was fun to its free and the pick up is in front of the Resort. I should mention Eric and Jeff they were at the front desk and also very nice. Oh I forgot my husband that loves to grill was in heaven they have webbers and gas grilles I had him cooking every night he loved it.
Thanks Adrienne, Jeff and Eric keep up the good work
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL