Stayed just one night with family after a funeral. The Starfish room seemed clean enough and well equiped but we only used the dishes and the fridge. It has no view. Parking was a bit of a shuffle and the bare old wooden stairs and rough paint on the outside of the building gave me pause. But soon I was noticing old trees and vines, water features, gardens, painted picnic tables and tiki huts etc that give the place a cottage charm. In the morning after check-out we were allowed to stay for the day and borrow a cooler, towels (beach and shower), chairs, sunscreen and use a parking spot. They also allowed us to use a private shower inside so we could actually enjoy the beach and we finally left around 5pm, clean! The property is on a sunny, beautiful, quiet, white-sandy beach with sparkly blue water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL