Amazing location, over looking the beach. Walkable to the Beach House restaurant in one direction and The Sand Bar the other direction (long walk but along a great beach)
Sunsets views are great
Room very clean. Kitchen very clean
Private beach was very peaceful
The kitchen was under equipped with cutlery, plates etc. Nothing really matched. We had one wine glass for example.
The apartment felt like it needed updating, but maybe this is the old Florida feel other people really like
Listening to the upstairs apartment seemingly move furniture around all day and all night got annoying - in between the very short bursts of rapid bed squeaking noises which thankfully only lasted a minute or so ;-)
Guys running it were friendly and helpful - Jeff was very laid back and friendly.
For the price I would expect more but then I guess the location and the views are where the dollars are going.
Travellers tip - Try and get a room that does not have another above it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL