Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages
Haleys Motel and Resort(Holmes Beach)
$179
$539
$389
Autograph
Very Good 4/5
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
Blue Water Beach Club(Holmes Beach)
Driftwood Motel(Holmes Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Angelinos Sea Lodge(Holmes Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Bali Hai Beach Resort(Holmes Beach)
Resort Sixty-Six(Holmes Beach)
Very Good 4/5
1,032 results
All reviewstiki hutmermaid suitebamboo suitesand dollar suiteanna maria islandsand castleprivate beachcoral reefkey limebeach towelslounge chairslaid backpalm treesthe kitchenget awaybeach sideold florida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

I was born and raised in Tampa so I've been going to AMI my whole life. This was my first time staying @ cedar cove. The service was awesome. The room was clean and very reasonably priced. The beach chairs were comfy and the proximity to the sand and ocean were excellent.

I had a friend from Vancouver with me and it was her first time at Florida's Gulf coast. She loved it. I was stoked to "show off" our ocean and really pleased with our choice of accommodation @ cedar cove.

Check it out. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank scout1040
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This was an incredibly relaxing place to stay. We were there for a tournament event with a group of eleven so had a few different accommodations and everyone was completely happy. It's right on the beach with private deck areas for each suite. Also very easy to get to from the airports. I am planning on going down again in the fall with my sisters and hope to stay here. It's perfect for families, friends, couples, and if you are traveling alone. We saw dolphins right off this beach which is so pretty and clean. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Stayed here with a group of friends and loved it. The kitchen is well equipped with almost every pot size known to man and appliances that range from a coffee pot to a blender. We were given plenty of towels for the bathroom and beach, too. There is nothing better than spending the morning on the cozy deck sipping coffee or tea. The staff is great. Plan on returning next year and the year after.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My husband and I wanted to get away for 1 night and I found this website and called. They normally have a 2 night mininum but happened to have the Bamboo suite availabe for the night we had planned. When we got there the suite was perfect from the deck with 2 lounge chairs and a large table w/ umbrellas the suite has everything you need just bring food. They supply everything right down to floats, coolers, books, hammocks, swings, chaise lounges on the beach and chairs. Then there is the tiki huts with picnic tables and round tables with chairs 2 BBQ grills and the beach area is great it starts from the tiki hut and goes straight down to the water. We are planning another trip down in August. IT IS PERFECT IN EVERYWAY. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Thank you Cedar Cove Resort for our perfect 25th anniversary. Traci and Donnie

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My wife and I stay for one week in March at the beautiful Cedar Cove Resort. This is our home away from home. This resort surpasses all other resorts, or any other type of resort that my family has ever vacationed at. The management at Cedar Cove makes sure that the resort is well maintained, that the grounds and the suites and cottages are kept in pristine condition, and that everything about the resort is clean and up to date. We got the opportunity to see several of the units and they are wonderful. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The resort sits right on the beautiful beachs of Anna Maria Island, and also includes a nice size hot tub and there are great tennis courts close by. The resort is easily accessible to the entrance onto the island and is close to resturants and shopping. I hope you have the good fortune to get to stay a week our
more at Cedar Cove, you will want to come back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple