After much research, and help from the forum, I choose the Cedar Cove (Bamboo Room), and was very happy. The owner is great, very friendly, answered my many questions. We are a family of four, two kids and two adults. Great for kids, as they had many water toys on the property. Chairs and umbrellas are there, no need to rent, which was great. Room was nice, had kitchen and fully stocked dishes. We made breakfast in the room on some mornings to save a little money. There is also a washer and dryer, so I was able to get our laundry done before we went home, which is a must if you are traveling with kids. Beach area is very nice. Owner comes out to check on you, he was very nice. Can't say enough good things about the place. We will go back one day, next time get a larger suite. Thanks for all the help from the forum, especially Rustykat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Hotel.de so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL