“Beach side delivery ”
Review of Scott's Deli

Scott's Deli
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Welcome. Here is what you can expect from us at Scott's Deli- great food, great value, friendly service and a happy atmosphere. All the ingredients are locally sourced and always fresh. I also love to bake, so in addition to our standard menu, new treats will be featured weekly.
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

We ordered from Scott’s after realizing there were no restaurant food on the beach .
The process was simple and the food was delivered to us on the beach in 20 minutes.

We ordered 2 turkey wraps , a Ruben sandwich and a hot dog.

The food was amazingly fresh and oversized but good portions.

I would highly recommend Scott’s deli.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 8, 2019

Small, local deli like- sandwich place. Friendly staff. A couple of tables inside but plenty of seating outside. A lot of "to go" activity. Lots of variety. I had turkey w/ avocado & bacon, lettuce & tomato. Generous with turkey. Great place to stop for quick delicious sandwich.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019

Scott's Deli sandwiches are the best. The service is wonderful. The ingredients are so fresh. The servings are huge. We bought these two times to arrive by lunch for company coming. One serving is two meals for us. I heard they will deliver on the beach I don't know. The owner is great! I think we'll order for our road trip home. It's the best!

Reviewed February 28, 2019

The pastrami, NY style, is one of the best I've ever had. It's loaded with lean meat and has a great taste. I would get this for lunch or dinner anytime!

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Picked up an Italian hoagie for lunch today. My husband and I are “older” so 1 sandwich was enough for us. The sandwich was loaded with all the meats you expect in an Italian and the lettuce and tomatoes were nice and fresh. The dressing had great seasonings and with the fresh roll this was a perfect choice!