Coconut Beach Resort
Autograph
$135
  • Pool
$209
Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$255
$175
$171
Queen's Gate Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$180
Pelican Post(Bradenton Beach)
$165
$178
All reviewsgarbage cansfull kitchenbedroom condonice poolour home away from homegulf of mexicolaid backjoyceappliancesunitsofficebalconyvacationsandislandbeachmicrowave
Reviewed December 29, 2008

My family has vacationed at Coconuts every springbreak since 1993! I believe that we have stayed in just about every condo on the property. It is an incredible place and I plan to return every year. From watching the dolphins go up the coast in the morning until watching the sunset every evening- it is the most relaxing place on earth! The views are fabulous and the condos are clean and well equipped. The staff is so warm and friendly-in fact we consider Joyce, the property manager one of our family, as do many who return year after year to Coconuts. We have made many lifelong friends while staying at Coconuts. Once people experience Coconuts they usually return.
As a matter of fact, only 96 days until I will find myself at Coconuts once again for a week of total bliss.
The Reineke Family- Ashland, Ohio

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank Michellerr1162
Reviewed October 31, 2008

My husband and I have gone to The Villas for two years in a row, and have enjoyed our experience there so much. Miss Joyce Ware has been very professional and has made us feel so welcome each time. Not only have my husband and I come both of those years, but our son, his wife, and their two young boys have come at the same time and has made it a family vacation that we all have enjoyed immensely. Just to make a point, I have family in Bradenton where we all could have stayed with no expense, but our experience at The Villas has been great . The only suggestion I could make to present a "perfect" setting, would be to possibly update some of the appliances. They worked okay, but we did find that some refrigerators (for example) had ice makers and some didn't. But overall, we are again looking foward to a third year at The Villas. Thank you Miss Ware for making our stay so enjoyable. You are an asset to the business. Sincerely, Lynda E. Bauer,Dallas,TX

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank jolibear
Reviewed October 22, 2008

My husband and I have been going to the Coconuts Beach Resort for 12 years and in our opinion, it is the next best thing to Paradise. The beach is right at our doorstep and the sand is beautiful. We take long walks in the mornings and go swimming in the pool in the afternoons. There are benches along the way where you can stop and just enjoy looking at the Gulf. The sunsets are magnificient with a different one every evening. We have formed a group called the "Coconuts Mermaids" and try to go in the water whenever the temperature hits over 85.

We have made many good friends whom we keep in contact through the year. There, also are so many parties such as our annual Pool Party, our Post Valentine Day's Party, Dorothy's Pizza Party, Fish Frys and any other occasion that might come up. Not to mention our weekly Friday nights at the Golden Coral.
We hate to leave when our time is up but know that in 10 months, we will be getting ready to go back and seel all our old firends and start all over again.
As I said before, it is a piece of Paradise and there's no other place we would rather be

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Flounce
Reviewed October 20, 2008

We've just returned from 2 weeks at the Coconuts and had a wonderful time. Our unit was beach front, clean, roomy and very comfortable. It had 2 tv's but who needs them with that view of the gulf. A full kitchen with dish washer, microwave and large cooker. The pool was heavenly and was never busy.We wouldn't hesitate to reccommend Coconuts.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank AuntieWoo
Reviewed October 18, 2008

We've been going to the Coconuts for more than 20 years and still love it. The location is perfect for a restful holiday. The beach is great for long walks, or making sandcastles. The sunset in the evenings is an amazing site to see, no matter how many times you have seen it. Most people who go to the Coconuts come back the next year. That says a lot!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family