“Good Value”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Holmes Beach
Bali Hai Beach Resort
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Holmes Beach
“Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

Like some of the other reviews have pointed out the decor and appliances appear to have come from the early 80's. But....That is about as much criticism I have for the place! Despite being older it was very, very clean and the mattress was better than what I have at home. Everything worked fine. The owners and workers were warm, welcoming and helpful. It is RIGHT on the beach and it is quiet. The beach here is beautiful. I appreciated the fact that the laundry room had an adequate number of washing machines and they didn't charge a ton of money for them. I hope to come back. We had a great time!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Fromthemitten

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
portland, oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

Friendly management, very clean rooms, lots of greenspace and huge pool make this a great,homey place to stay. Room decor is kind of dated, but enouh to make it cute. I had to come to ami once/ month all year as I was building a house and I tried all of the local motels, this is far and away my favorite

• Stayed October 2011
5 Thank merryecho
sussex
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2011

It is very unspoilt and quiet and the beach is lovely for walking. The units are in a great location and very quiet. The rooms are very dated decor & equipement wise and there is limited crockery and cooking equipment. It is very clean though which makes it ok and you can get by for a few days. The owners are laidback, friendly and helpful. There were no chairs, umbrellas or loungers to use on the beach which is not great if you are flying in and only staying for a short time. It would seem that this condo is great if you can drive and bring some of you own beach gear and kitchen/picnic things with you but if you are on a fly/drive it did make it more tricky. We did enjoy our stay here and the time on Anna Maria island.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank totalfoody
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Bali Hai last winter for 10 days. We loved it, we have already made our reservations for this winter. There is not one single negative comment I could come up with. It is clean. relaxing, beautiful and nice people running it. I hope when my husband retires we can stay there all winter.

Room Tip: They have rooms or condos. Nice to have a choice. Beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cynlerfald
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2011

My wife and I are seniors. We booked a week and then added 3 more nights; our unit #8 was ocean front on the ground floor. All the good things in the prior reviews that have been said before are true. The swimming pool is sparkling and the landscape is truly lovely, very picturesque. The units are very clean, the king mattress was like new. Exchange of towels and sheets are available every day except Sunday. If there is a problem management fixes it immediately, not tomorrow IMMIDEDIATELY. The white sand beach and the Gulf of Mexico is wonderful and some of the sunsets are a touch of heaven. We cooked all of our meals in our unit at Bali Hai. Major grocery store, drug stores and restaurants near by. My only suggestion to management would be that the kitchen knives need to be sharpened and for a hand sweeper for the rug and a cake baking pan or two and plastic wine glasses added in the kitchen. It is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy it is very comfortable; not to mislead anyone it is not the RITZ, but very comfortable and we had a wonderful time and look forward to our next visit to Bali Hai..

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Sailorwoman
sullivan, mo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2011

We have been going here since the 70's. It has always been very friendly, clean and relaxing. The owners are friendly and very accomadating. This is the place everyone should try to stay at for a quiet, relaxed vacation at the beach.

• Stayed February 2011
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2011

I traveled to Bali Hai with my girlfriend and her family. It was everything that I expected. It was super clean and quiet, and the beach was pristine. The room was very spacious. I had a great time and would definitely return.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
#5 of 15 in Holmes Beach
Coconut Beach Resort
Coconut Beach Resort
#14 of 15 in Holmes Beach

Been to Bali Hai Beach Resort? Share your experiences!