“Great way to start your day”
Review of Starfish Yoga

Starfish Yoga
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to start your day”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My 7 & 8 year old girls joined me for yoga on the beach one day on vacation. It was a wonderful relaxing way to bond and start our day. It was a beautiful class!

Upstate NY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A Perfect Beginning to Your Vacation Day”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

As avid yogis at home, my mom and I had the pleasure of enjoying a morning yoga session with Rachel and Starfish Yoga. Rachel sets up in the shade so it's cool, and with the ocean breeze and view-- it was a perfect experience. Rachel explained everything really well throughout the practice so even someone with minimal yoga experience could get through the class with no problem. My mom and I only brought towels, I definitely recommend something bigger (like a sheet or blanket). The class is free but Rachel accepts donations-- it was a great way to experience the beach and start our day!

Visited May 2014
Holmes Beach, Florida
“Paradise without the attitude - perfect start to a day”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Can't think of a better way to start my day than an hour with Rachel on the most beautiful beach I've ever seen - her yoga sessions run several times a week so its not to be missed. My next adventure is to experience the same on a paddleboard with her. Rachel fills the air with all positive thoughts and energy, allows everyone to experience mother nature in their own way, and makes that hour seem like minutes. Looking forward to more.

Visited December 2013
“Lovely beach yoga experience.”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I really enjoyed this yoga class on the beach. The view was beautiful! Rachel has a warm, welcoming personality and the class had a good flow. Next time I head down to the island for vacation I plan on going again and also trying the SUP yoga.

Visited November 2013