We came all the way from Texas to get some beach time. We wanted to go to Siesta Key since it is dubbed as the best beach, but we stumbled up on AMI and Palm tree and we are very glad we found this place, we like AMI better than the other keys now that we did see them. While not inexpensive it is a great place to stay ( few hundred feet away from beach) and if you desire you can get your own food ( they have kitchenette), we just ate out. The first thing that struck me is how clean everything was and how helpful Amanda was when we arrived. In general the people on that Island were nice. My only regret is that we didn't stay there long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios, just a short walk from the Gulf Beach. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL