My husand and I were in the Tampa area to visit our daughter who goes to college nearby. I had heard of Anna Maria Island but never visited. I thoroughly researched for accommodations on the island. It certainly paid off! We could not have been more delighted with our choice. Cathryn was so hospitable and friendly. We rented #20 (2 bed, 1 bath). It was so spacious and yet cozy. The innkeepers really thought of everything--lovely decor, kitchen had all the necessary items--great patio, pool was steps away and the beach a stone's throw. I read the negative review of #20. I am truly dismayed. As a concierge at a large Boston hotel, I know you can't please everyone. We were, however, truly amazed and thrilled with Palm Tree Villas. The only bad thing...we had to leave! We'll be back. Guaranteed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios, just a short walk from the Gulf Beach. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL