We had the pleasure of staying at the PTV over Mother's Day weekend. We were extremely happy.
Check-In: Wow, there is no front desk! There is only 6 villas on poperty all surrounding the beautiful pool. We found Villa #21 with our names on the door. The villas are very Clean and comfortable with all the amenities you could ask for. You are stocked with soap, shampoo, trash bags, toilet paper, dish soap, lush white towels, hair dryer books, magazines, maps of the island etc. There was also a welcome basket with yummy cookes, jam & coffee.
Beach: Only a short stroll. Please don't let "Not beach front" stear you away. Peggy & Ashok thought of everything to make walking to the beach enjoyable. They supply quality beach chairs, wagons, toys etc for use at the beach. The beach itself is beautiful and you can walk for miles.
The back patio to the villa had a nice table for 4, outside shower, foot shower and cloths line to hang suits. The Laundry room was spotless with complimentary washer and dryer, ample supply of extra towels & sheets. They also allow the use of their own computer to print boarding passes and check e-mail. Although they do have wireless internet I like the fact that I didn't have to bring my computer along for the trip.
We had family visit for 2 of our 5 nights and the 2 bedrooms were comfortable for 4 adults and 1 child.
Restaurants: We tried many. Beach Bistro at beach entrance was a fine dining experience with great service & food. Rod & Reel pier was great for breakfast having 360 degree water views. We enjoyed Tommy Bahamas in St. Armands circle for lunch and had some burgers at Skinny's with ice cold mugs of beer.
Peggy & Ashok go above and beyond to meet your expectations and take pride in their property. The tropical landscaping makes you feel relaxed and away from fast paced real life.
We enjoyed PTV and if your thinking about visiting Anna Maria Island know you will to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios, just a short walk from the Gulf Beach. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL