My husband and I stayed at Palm Tree Villas for 2 weeks in January 2012. We flew into Tampa airport from NH. We rented a car and found Anna Maria Island and Palm Tree Villas without any trouble. We stayed in a studio apartment and it was perfect for us. Private and quiet. The studio apartment is new and very clean. The bathroom is a good size and the shower is great. The studio does not have a stove but there is a BB grill right outside the door. There is a laundry room where you can do your own laundry, a beautiful, clean pool, and the property is very well kept. The beach is just across the street and it is a very nice walking beach and so close. Our hosts were always there when we needed them to give us information on dining, shopping, etc. If you want to go to an unknown area and stay at a nice clean, quiet place, this is for you. We are going back next year for 3 weeks. We hit some really nice weather which made the trip even nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios, just a short walk from the Gulf Beach. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL