“15 Year Wedding Anniversary”

An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Holmes Beach
Reviewed November 19, 2011

My wife and I looked up on Google, "Best place to stay in Anna Maria" and found Palm Tree Villas. There are lots of places to stay here and many look great but if your looking for a quaint location that is "Very" clean, then Palm Tree Villas is your place. When I called, Ashok answered and told me that he was booked. I told him that my wife and I wanted to come and stay in Anna Maria. I asked him where a good place to stay was and he asked if he could call me back. I heard back within 15 minutes and he got a cancelation. He asked what we were celebrating and I told him, out 15 year wedding anniversary. He booked a massage on the beach, a sunset sail and a $50 gift cert to a restaurant.
With all that said, it was a pleasure staying at Palm Tree Villas and we would recommend it to anyone who wants a very nice place to stay on he island.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas

Reviewed November 16, 2011

This was my first visit to Palm Tree Villas and I loved it! So quaint, peaceful, clean, bright, homey. I have no complaints! The owners are very warm and welcoming, they are caring people. Very family oriented (no kids while we were there but we went end of October...) My mother and I rented a 1 bedroom with king size bed, it was perfect. This unit would comfortably sleep 4, in the living room, there is a pull out couch and the most comfy lazy boy chair!! Nice open concept. The pool area is cute and nice alternative to the beach. The beach is just a few steps away and its a nice big, open beach. I recommend the rental of bikes to tour the island, such beautiful scenery and homes. Not a very big complex of units so even if they were all to be full, I'm sure it would still be a quiet and relaxing getaway. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank my_o_maya87
Reviewed November 11, 2011

This was the second time staying here. Both times were awesome. No problems with a late checkout for a few extra hours of paradise. Truly cannot think of anything bad or negative to say. The only thing missing was free beer!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank precordial1
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I spent a lot of time researching VRBO and hotels at Anna Maria. Stumbled upon Palm Tree Villas on Trip Advisor. It is small, quiet with very friendly owners and staff. They are available for any questions, but otherwise don't interefer with your visit. Everything has been upgraded and is very clean. Pool and grounds are very well maintained. Lots of extras for trips to the beach.

The beach is half a block away. There are many good restaurants to chose from if you don't want to cook.

We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We loved it! Rented a 2 bedroom for a family weekend. The unit has everything you want for a very restful vacation. Close to the beach -- a block away. The apt was very clean and nicely done. And the owners could not have been more gracious and available for our every need. We wouldn't stay anywhere else on the island again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I had one of the best birthday weekends you could ask for. Six of us stayed at Peggy and Ashok Palm Tree Villas. It was very clean and spacious. TV's in every bedroom. All the conveinces of home. Pool was awesome looking, but it was to cold for me to get in. I'm a wimp. The area is awesome close to everything. Fins and the mojitos were great. Thank you all for making us feel so at home. I can't wait to go back and will stay at Peggy and Ashok's place.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 31, 2011

A group of us (6) stayed at the Palm Tree Villas for the first time. Very spacious, clean, & updated rooms. Beach very close (within 3 minute walk) with wagons to pull your stuff over. Free trolley to take you anywhere on the island. Fins Bar at MartiniVille rocks! Thank you Kairey & everyone else, service was GREAT! We will definitely be back!! BTW parking isn't an issue, plenty right there on the property. Thank you Ashok & Peggy.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
#1 of 3 in Anna Maria
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
#2 of 11 in Bradenton Beach

Been to An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas? Share your experiences!