“Girlfriend Getaway package surpassed expectations!”

An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Holmes Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Girlfriend Getaway package surpassed expectations!”
Reviewed May 2, 2011

My girlfriends and I stayed at Palm Tree Villas for a weekend and had an absolutely amazing time. Ashok (the owner) was extremely helpful when I called to inquire about our stay and suggested that we book their girlfriend getaway package. Having never been to the area and not quite sure to expect, we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived an hour early and a beautiful 2 bedroom unit was ready and waiting for us. Ashok met us at the door and gave us a quick tour. Not only was the unit clean and spacious, but the bathroom and the kitchen were absolutely stunning with granite countertops, new appliances and plenty of storage space. My girlfriends and I continuously marveled at how they had thought of everything - including an umbrella and beach chairs and a wagon to put our cooler and beach bags in on the short walk to the water. An on-site laundry room was fully stocked with extra towels, movies and board games and top of the line gas grills were available for use. The girlfriend getaway package also included a sunset sail, breakfast vouchers for a nearby cafe and beach side massages for all of us. Although the beach side massages were absolutely amazing, the highlight of our trip was by far the sunset sail with Captain Ed. My girlfriends and I had an absolutely amazing time at Palm Tree Villas and would recommend it to anyone looking for a getaway with excellent customer service and impeccable facilities.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank erin72682

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Chorleywood, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Palm Tree Villas. After a hectic week in Orlando doing the Disney thing, Anna Maria Island and Palm Tree Villas were the perfect antidote.

The villa was very comfotable and extremely well equipped, and Ashok could not have been more helpful.

The pool area is beautifully mainatined and with the beach only a short stroll away, relaxation was the name of the game.

We really hope we'll be able to visit again in the not too distant future.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Barry_French
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed April 30, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here and had a wonderful time. The rooms are a nice size, very clean, updated nicely and the beds are comfortable. Everything you could need is provided. The owners are super nice and helpful. It is very quiet there in the evenings and the walk to the beach is so easy you can return to your villa to use the bathroom or get something without it being an effort. Nice beach for long walks and beautiful sunsets. We would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank tlcstork1
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed April 29, 2011

We spent a week at the Palm Tree Villas in April and have already booked a month for a return trip. Ashok & Peggy are great innkeepers who are very hospitable attentive to guests needs. The units are very well equiped. We had a great trip and we are looking forward to returning to Palm Tree Villas on a regular basis.

2 Thank Beach80126
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed April 26, 2011

What else can we say other than we had a marvelous time. We traveled from Washington DC with T-shirts and shorts. Palm Tree provided everything else including nice Beach Towels, a nice canvas Beach umbrella (not the flimsy kind), nice beach chairs, a boogie board and toys for my son, a wagon to trek it to the short block to the beach.
This place was pristine, even the BBQ outside was spotless. As we were walking to the car my 8year old son said "I wish we never had to leave" We were in unit24, 2 bedroom, 2 bath and it was plenty spacious. The kitchen was terrific and had everything we needed.

Room Tip: The place is so quiet all of the rooms are great
Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank fibergal
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 25, 2011

My husband and I were looking for a small get away to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and did we every hit the jack-pot!Peg was incredible in helping us design our own package that worked for us.They also normally rent for a week at a time but let us come in at our request for what worked for us..Perfect in every way.I was so impressed by the fact that they provide so much ie..gas grills,beach umbrellas,beach chairs,wagons.All there recommendations were perfect from cruises,to restaurants..I will be returning next year and hope that my girls fall in love with Anna Maria Island as much as we did!

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Just a week ago today I was packing for Anna Maria and Palm Tree Villas--how I'd love to be repeating that this day! Our stay at Palm Tree Villas was a joy--such a happy little piece of comfort and friendliness. Our hosts, Peggy and Ashok could write a book on how to be attentive yet relaxed! The accommodations are almost unheard of in a motel/hotel--every piece of furniture, every dish, every cabinet, and even the lighting is tasteful! And the plantings! If you love greenery, you'll love being surrounded by fresh and happy plants! I'm a gardener from North Florida. A few of the plants were new to me; Ashok took the time to identify and talk with me about those I was interested in.
To sum it up: Peggy and Ashok have not overlooked even one little thing that makes a stay at Palm Tree Villas perfect--from your own private patio, to a clothesline for wet things, to the little red wagon to haul beach stuff across the street to the beach.
See y'all there!!

#1 of 2 in Anna Maria
Haleys Motel and Resort
Haleys Motel and Resort
#6 of 16 in Holmes Beach

Been to An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas? Share your experiences!